Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tchuchuca

April 2009 Brides Check In!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams425 View Post
My shower invites were mailed today! Its starting to feel so real! When is everyone having their shower? Mine is March 14th!
I know, there aren't that many weekends left! My friends shower is March 1st, bachelorette March 21st (but we're going to the courthouse March 17th, oopsie!), and family shower March 28th, then we leave for Mexico April 8th. And my dress is suppose to arrive mid-Marchish.....if not, another purchase from JCrew will be in the works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
I am with you there! We actually have done NOTHING for the AHR...don't even have a tentative date yet! oops! I am thinking though that it probably won't be until June or July and it will be a simple BBQ in the park or something like that. I honestly don't even really care to have an AHR but my parents and relatives who are not going to Mexico are nagging us!
Same here, we've talked about it but planned nothing and everyone keeps asking sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found out today that my work collegues are throwing me a shower March 1st -- the day after our Buck & Doe aka.Jack & Jill (for those of you not familiar it's basically a big party with DJ, booze, food and prizes to fundraise for the couple) Im probably going to my own shower with a raging hangover. sick.gif LOL

 

Booked our appt to get our docs notarized next week. Booked our reception dinner with the WC this week as well. Things are rolling along...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got our documents notarized and it's definately starting to feel real!! I'm hesitating to send them out this early though just in case they lose them. I think I'll just scan them and then send them out as soon as I can so that they're out of my hands! I can't believe we're so close to April!!! It's so exciting!!

 

Oh and I bought a new bikini too!! I really can't wait!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by montegobay09 View Post
We got our documents notarized and it's definately starting to feel real!! I'm hesitating to send them out this early though just in case they lose them. I think I'll just scan them and then send them out as soon as I can so that they're out of my hands! I can't believe we're so close to April!!! It's so exciting!!

Oh and I bought a new bikini too!! I really can't wait!!
I just bought 2 new bikinis and a ton of summer clothes on sale from Victoria's Secret! I'm so excited to wear my new clothes LOL

April will be here before we know it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarafish81 View Post
I just bought 2 new bikinis and a ton of summer clothes on sale from Victoria's Secret! I'm so excited to wear my new clothes LOL

April will be here before we know it!
Mine are VS too!! A new dress and a bikini...but I'm just about to order two other bikinis too!! Isn't it fun shopping the summer clothing sales this time of year??!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered everything through their semi-annual sale and even with the exchange rate and shipping, I think I got some really good deals...I've tried on my new stuff a few times already. My FI just laughs and is like, "another fashion show??" LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have my eye on a VS bikini too - but I want to loose a little more weight on BL5 prior to going shopping!

I finished my bubbles, tissue holders, memorial fan, ceremony programs, and starfish placecards! Now I only have to complete my OOT bags on the DIY list!

YEAH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2BLennon View Post
I have my eye on a VS bikini too - but I want to loose a little more weight on BL5 prior to going shopping!
I finished my bubbles, tissue holders, memorial fan, ceremony programs, and starfish placecards! Now I only have to complete my OOT bags on the DIY list!
YEAH!
Nice work Shannon! I wish that I could say the same!

I honestly haven't even been able to think about wedding stuff for the past couple of weeks as I have been busy writing up report cards for my many precious grade 1 students. They are due tomorrow so I'm plugging away to get them done and then ALL of my focus will be on wedding stuff!

I honestly feel like I have so much to do, it's very overwhelming! I know it'll all come together in the end but I'm beginning to stress out. Sometimes I think planning a DW is so much more work that having a wedding at home...but I guess it's all about what you make of it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies-- I've been lurking on this post for a while I thought I'd chime in. Does anyone elses FI still need to purchase his suit and groomsmen clothes? I'm starting to panic that it isn't going to get done!

We still need to get our rings too so I'm way behind. I can't believe how close it is! It's hard to get any work done. I feel like I could do wedding stuff full time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by San Fran Sarah View Post
Hi Ladies-- I've been lurking on this post for a while I thought I'd chime in. Does anyone elses FI still need to purchase his suit and groomsmen clothes? I'm starting to panic that it isn't going to get done!
We still need to get our rings too so I'm way behind. I can't believe how close it is! It's hard to get any work done. I feel like I could do wedding stuff full time.
Yes!! I am in the same boat. I am flying out to see my MOH this weekend to get her her dress, and my FI is supposed to be meeting up with his best man this weekend to get pants/shoes (we ordered their shirts before Christmas). I know I'm probably over-reacting, but I feel like this is too last minute!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×