Sign in to follow this  
tchuchuca

April 2009 Brides Check In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be View Post
I cannot wait for the holidays to be over! I'm ready to shop for OOT stuffers and decor and all this Christmas crap is in the way smile29.gif
smile120.gif I totally agree...isn't it time yet for the spring beachy stuff?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikDaGenErik View Post
i feel like the holidays are cutting my wedding planning time short! nervous!!!
I couldn't agree more! I also feel like with the holidays so close our guests are forgetting to book their flights, rooms and RSVP! Our RSVP date is set for the middle of January and I am afraid I am going to have a lot of stragglers!

smile35.gif

grrr... that's what we're sooo worried about too. the holidays is even putting a damper on some of our guests because their money is going to buying gifts. they are getting worried that they won't have enough money for the wedding!

i say... thank GOODNESS for tax returns!!!!

We went to pick up our wedding bands and they had mine but had somehow lost FI's! He was so disappointed cause we had ordered it custom and he wanted to see it to make sure it's what he wanted. Now they have decided to re-order the ring and we have to travel again to pick it up on a couple of weeks. Hopefully this time they actually have it for us and hopefully it's the right style cause if not we'll have to order another one and we'll be getting closer and closer to the wedding! I really don't want to have to worry about that!!

Holy god, we're at 3 months and counting.... Why does it not feel like anything has been accomplished?

We haven't ordered our rings yet

The groom's attire is still yet to be 100% determined

Nothing for the OOT bags have been purchased

I need to find a petti-coat or decent slip

I need to get an aisle runner

I need to find a gift for my MOH and parents

I haven't completely decided on the ceremony music

The veil and sash have not been started yet ... eek!

And the only thing thats been accomplished with our AHR are the favors.

We still need to figure out an exact venue, the cake, decorations, food, booze, music, rentals....

How on earth have I spent so much time obsessing about this wedding and have minimal to show for it? foshizzle.bmp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWandMJ View Post
Holy god, we're at 3 months and counting.... Why does it not feel like anything has been accomplished?

We haven't ordered our rings yet
The groom's attire is still yet to be 100% determined
Nothing for the OOT bags have been purchased
I need to find a petti-coat or decent slip
I need to get an aisle runner
I need to find a gift for my MOH and parents
I haven't completely decided on the ceremony music
The veil and sash have not been started yet ... eek!

And the only thing thats been accomplished with our AHR are the favors.
We still need to figure out an exact venue, the cake, decorations, food, booze, music, rentals....

How on earth have I spent so much time obsessing about this wedding and have minimal to show for it? foshizzle.bmp
well if it makes you feel any better, I am in the same boat as you on most of your stuff left to do.
we haven't ordered our rings yet, I only have bought OOT bags (nothing for the inside), and I dont have a veil yet either.

try not to stress out too much! IMO I think there is plenty of time left for all of this stuff wink.gif

I'm in the same boat too. The only thing I have done more than that is our rings. Otherwise I'm way behind. Also, I was supposed to print off our invitations over this Christmas break and we had a house fire so all the cardstock is ruined! I guess we'll just be late sending out invitations!!....Oh yeah, and my MOH's dress was in the house as well as FI's clothes for the wedding so we're even further behind that we were before....crap!! The positive side of it is that my wedding dress was at my parents' house so it didn't get ruined!!

I have been avoiding this post like the plague out of shame for having done absolutely nothing wedding related for over 6 weeks!!!! I haven't even returned my wedding coordinators emails... oops... January 1st is when this slacking comes to an end... I have a march paperwork wedding to plan and i have not even thought about that at all...

OMG i just had a mini panic... but then again, i didn't have a house fire so i have no excuse other than laziness!