184 replies to this topic

#171 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christa
    OK wait! NO!! It is not the end of the day! The weekend is not here! It's only 1:00 pm here
    No joke. We've got 4 more hours to occupy!

#172 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:11 PM

I am out of here in 15 minutes! Yay! I have an eye doctor appointment and I need to pick up my step-daughter from school. The weekend is just a few short minutes away for me.

#173 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Just Martha
        Pictures might be awhile. We are painting the whole room then Jay is painting a mural. I guess I can just post pictures after we paint and then pictures when the mural is completed.
        Um yeah! Now you're thinking. :)

#174 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:12 PM

I soooo want to go out to dinner after hearing about all of this food! The turkey brats in my freezer don't sound too yummy now.

I just did the DUMBEST thing! And what's more fun than to share in the "dumbness"! My phone rang at work and I recognized the number on caller id...well just the area code and first three digits. So I answered professionally and the person on the other end said "Andrea?". I said "oh I thought it was YOU". We proceeded to chat for a few seconds and the person said "I can't believe you recognize my number, that's terrible, I must call too much!". It hit me like a ton of bricks, I wasn't talking to who I thought I was!!! How embarrassing! I just had this conversation with someone I barely know! I didn't have the heart to tell her my mistake. I went with it and ended the convo quickly. So now she thinks I totally know her number!!! How funny! I'm such a space brain today! It's all of this licious-ness! I'm dumb-o-licious!

#175 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:18 PM

I'm soooo going home in 10 minutes. Except I just hung up the phone from my grumpy ass husband who has now put me in a bad f'in mood. Thanks alot James!!!!! Now you get it deal with my bad attitude when you get home!!

#176 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:21 PM

I just watched P Diddy do his soundcheck out my office window! Woooo!

#177 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:23 PM

That's awesome!

#178 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:23 PM

That's not that bad.

Probably my most embarassing slip up...Let me preface this by saying I have terrible eye-sight! I am probably legally blind without glasses or contacts. So, I see an old guy friend from high school. He moved away to college, so I hadn't seen him in about 6 months. Well, I go running up to this man and slap him on the ass!

Too bad I didn't get a good look at his face first, before leaning in to kiss him, it was the wrong guy!!!!

The girl next to him was also pretty surprised and a little pissed! OOPS!

#179 *Casey*

*Casey*
                  • 5,209 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ErinB
                    That's not that bad.

Probably my most embarassing slip up...Let me preface this by saying I have terrible eye-sight! I am probably legally blind without glasses or contacts. So, I see an old guy friend from high school. He moved away to college, so I hadn't seen him in about 6 months. Well, I go running up to this man and slap him on the ass!

Too bad I didn't get a good look at his face first, before leaning in to kiss him, it was the wrong guy!!!!

HAHAHAHA... that's tooooo funny!

#180 Banana11

Banana11
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,841 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ErinB
                      That's not that bad.

Oh my goodness! Thank you for the laugh!!!!!!! All we can do is laugh at ourselves! The next time I see her will be AWKWARD!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users