Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

It's Fri and I'm bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
No joke. We've got 4 more hours to occupy!
Well, now that I'm back from lunch, it's down to 3 hours left!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
I am out of here in 15 minutes! Yay! I have an eye doctor appointment and I need to pick up my step-daughter from school. The weekend is just a few short minutes away for me.
You suck Yari-licious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
That's not that bad.

Probably my most embarassing slip up...Let me preface this by saying I have terrible eye-sight! I am probably legally blind without glasses or contacts. So, I see an old guy friend from high school. He moved away to college, so I hadn't seen him in about 6 months. Well, I go running up to this man and slap him on the ass!

Too bad I didn't get a good look at his face first, before leaning in to kiss him, it was the wrong guy!!!!

The girl next to him was also pretty surprised and a little pissed! OOPS!
That is AWESOME!!

This thread made me giggle. I only read some of it but you ladies are funny.

Of course now I wanna be *licious* too but my name stinks for stuff like that.

yamilicious

yamille-icious

.. doesn't quite work. Oh well happy fridaycheer2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamille View Post
This thread made me giggle. I only read some of it but you ladies are funny.

Of course now I wanna be *licious* too but my name stinks for stuff like that.

yamilicious
yamille-icious

.. doesn't quite work. Oh well happy fridaycheer2.gif
It so works! What about yam-i-licious? It sort of sounds like yummy-licious!!!

OMG! I am sad I missed this thread today! sad.gif Work was insane today...I would have had way more fun talking you guys!

Anyway...this tread totally made me laugh! you girls are crazy!

OMG - I totally missed this thread...now it's Saturday...I'm at work and I want to be in the *licious* club!

Celina*licious* doesn't sound good though! smile27.gif

I don't think SoontobeMrsE*licious* will even fit!

Help me find a *licious* name!!!! I suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
DANG im a senior, wtf?!?!?! that sounds like an old hag who has senior citizen rights.
Hahahahahhhaaaaaaaaa.........I almost peed in my pants when I read this - freakin hillarious! I am a senior too!! rofl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
This is a total non-topic, but I just took my pony tail out cuz it was too tight and am rubbing my head, and it's practically orgasmic!

Ok, that's a major exaggeration, but damn, doesn't that feel good!?

OMG........I LUUUVVVVVVVV that feeling!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
I like Chief Investigator!
I agree - every time I see that i giggle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Pictures might be awhile. We are painting the whole room then Jay is painting a mural. I guess I can just post pictures after we paint and then pictures when the mural is completed.

I am super excited! I can't wait to put his clothes away in his new dresser. They have been stored in a plastic storage container for months. I am gonna wait to wash them for a month or so...maybe even longer. Providing that I don't go into labor before then!

Ooohh Martha...you should do before and after pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
That's not that bad.

Probably my most embarassing slip up...Let me preface this by saying I have terrible eye-sight! I am probably legally blind without glasses or contacts. So, I see an old guy friend from high school. He moved away to college, so I hadn't seen him in about 6 months. Well, I go running up to this man and slap him on the ass!

Too bad I didn't get a good look at his face first, before leaning in to kiss him, it was the wrong guy!!!!

The girl next to him was also pretty surprised and a little pissed! OOPS!

Oh my lord that is HILLARIOUS!! Was he receptive? He probably liked it! Haha!