Photo

make-up for an asian gal?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 MrsTorrence

MrsTorrence
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:33 PM

Never mind, I can see the pics now that I'm on a different computer. Weird. But I love the make-up in the photos you chose!

#12 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MrsTorrence
      Wow, I'm so glad for all your responses! I can't wait to read all your reviews and see pictures. For those of you who are going with Suzanne, how far in advance did you guys do a trial run? And I looked at her prices and I didn't understand her prices for lashes. She charges $25 extra to apply fake eyelashes? Or $60 if she uses her own?

And Aeroo, how do I see your inspiration pictures?
      I'm doing my trial run the Tues before my wedding. When I went on my site visit last year, i had just cut my hair short and felt that I would've been wasting my money if I had it done then.

Her application for lashes is pricey, but I'm still going to do them. I just bought the MAC ones for myself and all my BMs.

#13 jmill130

jmill130
      • 601 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:53 PM

I used Suzanne and thought they did a great job. I had my trial the day before our wedding. I wore the make up to my rehersal cruise dinner that night. My thought was if you are going to pay that much money for a practice run someone should see you in it! Howeve, it took me 4 hours! I am not a make-up person and it was good that I wore the make up the night before so I could get a feel for it. They also did a cute do after my trial for me to wear that night too! For me this was fine, since I was limited on time. Take your pictures and it will be great! Also take your camera. Have the take pictures and see how you look on film. I also went to my local MAC store and had them do my make-up as if it was for my wedding. I bought some of the products. They wrote down all the numbers and products. I showed this to the make up artist at Suzanne's salon. They had some of the same shades and products. They won't let you leave unhappy! Good luck to you!

#14 sohappy

sohappy
        • 260 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:22 AM

I know how you feel MrsTorrence, I have the worst luck with someone doing my eyebrows. My wedding package comes with hair and make-up at the O&O but I'm paying the $80 for make-up trial the day before. I will try to post pics too.

#15 unikphoto

unikphoto
          • Vendor
          • 87 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:20 AM

ya, go with Suzanne Morel, I met 2 of her make up advisors and they did a really professional look on the bride. They were very courteous and had excellent finesse with a very demanding client. I saw Raquel and Adriana, haven't seen others in action.
            Best to you guys!,
            marTin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users