Sign in to follow this  
Tobi

What do you think about my BM dresses??

Ok guys...I decided against the dress I posted on here based on reactions from my BMs about the color (navy isnt my wedding color but I was willing to change it to make the BM dress search OVER).

Anyways...I found the perfect dress at Marshalls of all places. I will post pics tomorrow but the dress is like a cobalt blue color. Not too casual, not too dressy...just right! And only $30. Thank goodness this is over. It was so much easier to find my wedding dress.

I say go with the dress i love the colour the flow and no it dosent look like kleenex.Its different and as ive said in previous posts i like, no i love different.What are your girls thinking?

I really like the dress you posted and it was under $50, what a bargain.

I am happy to hear you found the right dresses for your BM's though. Can't wait to see some pics.

smile159.gif

Can't wait to see what you decided on. I have started looking for BM dresses myself so I like seeing what other brides are considering. I do like the dress you picked out but too bad that don't have different colors.

OK...so I wanted to update everyone with the great news. I finally bought THE dresses. I never bought the ones this thread started with and I started out w/ JCrew beach embossed dress but took those back. These are so perfect! They are from Nordstrom and I got a great deal.

a>

Click the image to open in full size.

They match my GM shirts perfect!!

This is an added bonus of how the BM hair will be:

SHEW...glad this is done. It has been the biggest headache so far but I am sooo happy now!