Photo

Seagrape or Poolside?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 gemma555

gemma555
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 12:45 AM

Thanks to this forum I have now changed from hiring the disco to hiring seagrape. Thanks ladies xx

#32 Jamaica2009

Jamaica2009
    • 17 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by amagee
      Jamaica2009,

When I emailed Chandlyn she told me everything was booked except Seagrape, so she emailed me last week to confirm that I had the Seagrape. I agree everything is very inconsistant. What time is your wedding at? Mine is at 1:00pm at the beach gazeebo.
      Hi Amagee, our wedding is at 4:00 on the beach; I haven't yet decided if we will use the gazebo or not. I realize that Chandlyn is busy, but it ticks me off that I emailed her repeatedly about Seagrape, and every time, she replied that it was booked. And this was some time ago. Oh well. I am not going to let it ruin things, I just console myself with the thought that yes, the disco may be cheesy, but hey, if it happens to rain, at least we will be inside! (I know, it probably won't rain!)

#33 gemma555

gemma555
      • 16 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:40 PM

Hi I dont know if many of you are members of facebook, but on there there is a group for those getting married at ror and it has some excellent photos of seagrape.

#34 dinzers

dinzers
        • 45 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 05:09 PM

Hi Girls!

I picked the Seagrape for my reception also...do we really have to dance on the sand?? I thought there would be a make-shift dance floor!?!? gonna look at those pics of FB now.
          Josh & Denise
          May 2009

#35 carrieandjoe

carrieandjoe
          • 13 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 10:17 PM

Cecebecka,
            We are getting married the same week (I'm on 3/23/09)! I'll have to look out for you and say hi! My fiance and I are doing the Free Package with Dinner at Mamee and are trying to decide where to do the post reception. I didn't even know about the Seagrape or Poolside until I saw this website. I was only told that the Disco was booked and we could do something from 4:30-6:30 after the ceremony and before dinner. I just emailed Chandlyn and Nakeisha to see if I could get something in the evening. I bet it's going to be pretty at night and should be great weather in March! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users