Photo

Another Newbie

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 arribidibi

arribidibi
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 01:02 AM

Just read over threads for Caletas sounds incredible. Gonna look into it more. Have fun with invites -- did it once before 300 invites later and i was ready to elope. Tonight is just another night at a truck stop -- boring but gives me time to work on wedding research. Have a good night!

#22 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:16 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by arribidibi
      Thanks guys--kinda new to this forum stuff--thinking about going with an all-inclusive resort beach wedding -- not alot of time to research non resort venues -- originally we wanted Belize but heard about pesky bugs "no-see-ums" and changed to Mexico. Maybe Barelo -- oh i dunno
      Marrying again and excited!
      oooh! we had the no-see-ums in the bahamas. they joined us on our honeymoon :)

congrats on the engagement!

#23 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:45 AM

Jacki, Welcome! It sounds like you have a great start on your location research. Ann is very resourceful. If I can be of help, please don't hesitate to ask!

Congrats on your engagement!
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#24 arribidibi

arribidibi
        • 23 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:51 PM

Hi Leigh how did you deal with the no-see-ums? Do you know if they are as bad in Mexico as in Belize? Read about them on tripadvisor and dont know if he was exaggerating or not. Thanks for any info.

#25 arribidibi

arribidibi
          • 23 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:55 PM

Thanks! You gals are so great and yes Ann has been a great help! I'm still clueless was fallen for Caletas but FI wants it on the Caribbean side. Do you know of any other locations similiar to Caletas ?

#26 About2beMrsMartin

About2beMrsMartin
            • 55 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:23 PM

Welcome and congratulations on your engagement.
              You will find tons of very useful information on this forum.....Good luck and happy planning!

#27 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:04 PM

Welcome Jacki!! I'm getting married in Cancun.. let me know if you have questions about that location!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users