OMG the arbor I want is how much?? What was your prices??

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:53 PM

Sooo I'm completely floored. I just got back from the gym and I had sent an email to my WC earlier in the day and decided to check to see if she sent me anything back. Well she did and they want 900 for it!!! Is this insane Really it's for 15 minutes and then pictures after that. They have used the Bamboo arbor a million times before.. I just don't get it.. grrrr

BTW I think I may have done some snagging if this is you in the pic... I loved your arbor.. LOL...

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 jmiranda

• 697 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:59 PM

That is ridiculous!! Im getting married in church so Im of no help hopefully someone else on here can guide you on what to do.

Good Luck

#3 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:04 PM

900 sounds right. I know $800 is pretty standard for those thing. I just didnt have anything. I wasnt willing to spend so much on something like that.

#4 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:09 PM

We were quoted about $200 plus fabric. We did not end up renting it though.
          Click the image to open in full size.

#5 Oscar_Ernie

• 266 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:41 PM

That's nuts! The Royal offers three different varieties and cost $200, 300, and 400. And I thought THAT was a lot of money for what you get!

#6 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:00 PM

I know.... I was quoted the same prices, I cant bear to spend that money for 15 minutes. I think I am going to go without. Unless of course I get there and change my mind.
              Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#7 tvt

• VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:28 PM

wow, i'd skip it for that price!!

#8 Denise40

• 407 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:35 AM

We had a floral arch and pd around 650 for it. It was beautiful with the waves behind it. It added a lot of color.

#9 Erica053009

• 513 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:40 AM

I had no idea those were that much money i never even imagined it would be that much like you said they use it all the time I will put one up in my dress and all to save that sorta money People really thikn DW are cheaper they are so much more

#10 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:29 AM

Wow... I guess my location was really inexpensive! Their arches ranged from $75-$200. Mostly, they hand-braided them out of palm leaves. We wanted a bamboo one with fabric, which they had never done before, and they charged us $150. I would never have paid $900 for it! That's insane! Especially if they already have the stuff!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users