Photo

Casa Valerie

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Kathie

Kathie
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:20 PM

Has anyone rented Casa Valerie. It looks amazing but one of the girls here said that the owners were "difficult". I don't know what that means but I want to find out. I'm looking at Casa Valerie along with Villa Celeste, Casa Kalista, Villa Mediterraneo and a few others next month for my site visit. Any information would be appreciated. Any other villas that I should look at would be welcome to! Thanks

#2 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
    • Banned
    • 494 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:28 PM

Hey Kathie

YOu should also check out Casa Carol Ann. I am trying to upload some villa photos from my trip but having problems with it. Will send it to you as soon as I can.

I have to admit when I was in PV I heard from 3 different people that Valerie is very difficult. Meaning she says you can do one thing, then changes her mind, She is very strick on how her home is used. These were all rumors so it is best to find out on your own. But I did talk to two different vendors, who said they won't work with her because of how she is.

Best of luck

Let me know what you think of Villa Mediteriano.... I can't wait for you to meet Stewart he is a really great guy. He will be very helpful to you.

#3 Kathie

Kathie
      • 2,654 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:35 AM

I'm really looking forward to meeting him too. I think I'm going with Carol at VOWSValalrta for the WC. She has spoken to Stewart about me seeing the villa. We will set up a tasting and I think he may be doing my catering and I may have my rehearsal dinner at Boca Bento.

#4 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
        • Banned
        • 494 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:15 PM

That's awesome. We are having our rehearsal dinner at Boca Bento also. Remember to try the tequilla shrimp shooters and the volcano chocolate something desert it will blow your mind. He also does amazing washabi mash potatos....

You are going to love Boca Bento and the zona romantica where it is, is like old world mexico you will love love love it. Can't wait til you go there.

Keep me posted would love to see pictures.

#5 Kathie

Kathie
          • 2,654 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:34 AM

I will! My FI is dying to try the tequila shrimp shooters. He's had tequila oyster shooters at a place around here. I don't eat oysters but I love shrimp and I love wasabi too!

#6 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
            • Banned
            • 494 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:57 PM

Kathie you need to post a picture so we know who you are:)

#7 Kathie

Kathie
              • 2,654 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:21 PM

I know I have to. Lazy I guess. I'm working on it.

#8 Susan Pacek Photography

Susan Pacek Photography
                • 192 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:34 PM

I photographed a wedding at Casa Valerie this past May. It was a wonderful place and the owners/manager was very nice. Below is the slideshow I created for my couple of their wedding. It will give you an idea of what a wedding at Casa Valerie would look like.

Jess + Jay

Best of luck!!

#9 Kathie

Kathie
                  • 2,654 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:51 PM

Beautiful pictures. Thanks!

#10 Kathie

Kathie
                    • 2,654 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 09:57 AM

Thank you for the information. I will check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users