LF inexpensive oots?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 latinalocany

• 215 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:05 PM

can anyone tell me where i can buy inexspensive oot bags?

#2 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:11 PM

we are getting ours from cheaptotes.com
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#3 Erica053009

• 513 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:38 PM

wow that is a big question... it matters what you are looking for, there are great deals all over the internet and in your local stores...I found some great deals on ebay (make sure you add bulk lots to get bigger quantities), a lot of girls found them in target

#4 Jenleopard

• 204 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:58 PM

cheaptotes.com actually has a "decent" bag on sale for .99 cents!

#5 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:34 PM

I made mine well sort of. I just picked up some of the tropical colored paper bags at the local fabric place and then found some foamies in the shapes of habiscus flowers (these actually are in the kids section and are supposed to be necklaces.. but I attached one of the flowers with a Zot and where the hole was for stringing the sting, I attached another flower and knoted. So it looks like a gift tag because it dangles. If my camera battery wasn't dead I'd take some pics.. they are really cute, DIY, and cheap. for 20 bags it was only about 12 bucks because everything was on sale.

Here are the links for the items I used..

#6 Marnie&Peter

• 302 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:01 PM

bag wise, i got mine from michaels.....they were mini canvas bags in all kinds of fun colours...and they were a good price with the coupon...

the actual oot bag materials i got from all over- michaels (travel candles), target (sunscreen, first aid kit, lipbalm), dollarstore, etc!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users