Sign in to follow this  
Jtds2713

Hawaii Wedding and Photoshoot - Teasers from Ed Pingol Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by K&Rwedding View Post
May every bride be as stunning as you on your wedding day. Truly amazing. You look like a princesscheer2.gif

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliment. I love your engagement photo!

Best to you!

Jess

Thank you very much to all of you for taking the time to write your wonderful compliments of our wedding photos. We hope this will inspire future brides and grooms and photographers too!

Best to all!

Jessica

Your photos are amazing...WOW! I love the photo in front of the buddist temple. I've been there before and it's beautiful. Where did you take the photo when you're surrounded by trees?

Ed Pingol does a wonderful job. He did a photo shoot for my best friend and her family and the picture came out so beautifully!!

My fiance and I actually interviewed him as we were looking for photographers. We would have choose him, but we made so many changes for our wedding that led us from our original plan to marry in San Francisco to now, Puerto Vallarta! He's great and both him and his wife Monica run a tight ship.

They are very popular so any of you future brides interested...contact him! Here's a link San Francisco Ed Pingol - Bay Area Wedding Photography: California Wedding Photographer