| Originally Posted by LadyP |
Im sorry I just decided to back track. Yes it was SIDS. Ayanna was her name it means Pure flower and she would cry when her father left the room or went to work. She would not sleep and was only happy when she nursed. I was dehydrated and he came home early from work and she nipped my breast and grinned (atleast what looked like a grin from a dehydrated tried stinky person). lawrence took her laid her down and that was the last time I saw my baby girl alive
Catherine, Ayanna is such a pretty name. I'm sorry this happened to you. Amir is very lucky to have you
Ok I think I posted this before (no I know I did ) but wanted to add to my list:
1. Scared of porcelin(sp?) Dolls and life size dolls, they freak me out. I have to ask the owners of the dolls to take them out of the room for me before I can come into that room.
2. Hate scary movies, though I will watch them sometimes, but I will have nightmares (cold sweats) for days.
3. I love to dance around (with music) my house when I clean....can't clean otherwise.
4. I love to drive, can't sit in the back seat or I get really sick.
5. I love pasta, can eat it almost everyday...my favorite is pasta with sourcream and lots of Parm. cheese.
there is more but I'll add later.