Tell us something we didn't know about you.

TammyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
oooh Hockey! The best sport ever (ya, I'm Canadian, eh! wink.gif) lol. Hockey needs fighting though... as long as the players are "old enough". Did you win the fight?!! lol
Yea, we were playing in Sarnia, Ontario, just on the other side of the border. The fight would have been ok but it was an all-girls league and NO CONTACT so no fighting allowed!!

I would definately say I won. She was out to get someone all day and decided to try me. She got me down on the ground and went to skate away so I pulled her down and started punching her :)

If only I had HALF of that energy I had back then!! Hopefully someday I can feel better and play again!!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
That is a riot!!! Oh my God, I'm laughing every time I picture this scenario!!! See what happens when alcohol is added to creative/artistic minds?? :)

BTW Jason--- I told my FI about this and he thought it was hysterical too---- I think you just "won" for the funniest post in this thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
if i listed all the names ive ever gone by it would look like this -

cynthia leigh cooper miller gordon miller

ive been married only twice!

ok if you really want the rundown -

my fathers name is cooper. but when my mother remarried, when i was very young my step-dads name was miller. apparently she wanted all our names to match so she started putting leigh miller on everything (yes this has caused me some major problems as she never did it legally!) so i was leigh miller. then i married a gordon. leigh gordon. we got divorced and i married a miller. back to leigh miller.

havent changed it legally yet. so officially i am still cynthia leigh gordon. sometimes im very confused!

and for some reason people just cant get that leigh even though its my middle name its still the name i go by and a REAL name. so many times i hear "oh so cynthias your REAL name!" i think my kids will only get a first and a last name - no middle!
now if i could have just remembered this story when i was trying to call your room at Dreams when we were there. good thing i came up with "Gordon" or i never would have got you your lip gloss back - then what would we have done!?

-----

I secretly wanted to bring this thread back to life (again) - it's so fascinating, but i just couldn't think of anything interesting about myself to post. sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
now if i could have just remembered this story when i was trying to call your room at Dreams when we were there. good thing i came up with "Gordon" or i never would have got you your lip gloss back - then what would we have done!?

-----

I secretly wanted to bring this thread back to life (again) - it's so fascinating, but i just couldn't think of anything interesting about myself to post. sad.

ann i almost didnt get it anyway! it was quite a chore getting someone to hand it over. they all acted like they had no idea what i was talking about. i was like - i just got off the phone with her! its here!!!

• 1 month later...

Ok, here are mine:

1. I too have OCD and it drives my FI , my family & my coworkers nuts!

2. I'm related to Babe Ruth

3. I can read lips (I've been doing it my whole life because I'm severly hard of hearing.)

4. My first job out of college was for the National Enquirer magazine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenandBrendanWedding View Post
Ok, here are mine:

2. I'm related to Babe Ruth

3. I can read lips (I've been doing it my whole life because I'm severly hard of hearing.)
Very cool things we didn't know!! Do tell more about Babe Ruth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenandBrendanWedding View Post
Ok, this is a stretch but here it goes.

My great uncle was married to Babe Ruth's niece. Her car horn even played "Take me out to the Ball Game."

I know it's not a blood relation - but I'll take it.

Heck yeah! It's definitely a good conversation starter! That's pretty cool!