Photo

Turquoise / Aqua Bridesmaids Dresses

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 vluv61109

vluv61109
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:46 AM

I love the look of your wedding party. That is the look I going for. Where did you by the suites and shirts? and Bridesmaid dresses.

Nice picture...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ErinB
    Kaylee chose the same dress I used.

They are Tiffany Blue (aqua) but don't look that way on the website. The Turquoise is also very pretty.
    Click the image to open in full size.

I got my MOH dress through tjformals.com as recommended by Morgan. You can usually find a 15% off coupon. We didn't pay tax or shipping nor any charge for plus sizes. I think they worked out to be $104

#22 clmarti1

clmarti1
    • 207 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:02 PM

I like this dress for my bridesmaids in the turquoise color...
      Bridal Gowns Informal bridal bridesmaids Prom Flower Girl Quinceanera Stores

#23 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
      • 1,008 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:23 PM

Does anybody know what the name of this bridesmaid dress is?!? I am in LOVE!!!!

Originally Posted by KAMAY11 

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ErinB
        Kaylee chose the same dress I used.

They are Tiffany Blue (aqua) but don't look that way on the website. The Turquoise is also very pretty.
        Click the image to open in full size.

I got my MOH dress through tjformals.com as recommended by Morgan. You can usually find a 15% off coupon. We didn't pay tax or shipping nor any charge for plus sizes. I think they worked out to be $104
        Wow Erin! That picture looks awesome!! I wasn't sure how the sashes would look being the same color as the dress, but it looks great!
        It's nice to see how it all came together.

#24 jenniferkuhr

jenniferkuhr
        • 162 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:16 PM

I actually thought the dresses I saw at David's Bridal were super cute.  You could definitely find some nice ones there.  PLUS they will be super easy to coordinate your colors with anything else you need (trust me...wish I knew this before I went with Nordstrom's...NOTHING comes in the color of the dresses I chose!)

#25 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
          • 1,008 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by jenniferkuhr 

I actually thought the dresses I saw at David's Bridal were super cute.  You could definitely find some nice ones there.  PLUS they will be super easy to coordinate your colors with anything else you need (trust me...wish I knew this before I went with Nordstrom's...NOTHING comes in the color of the dresses I chose!)

The original dresses I chose are from David Bridal but I fell in love with these......... they are beautiful

#26 Sarah Mosley

Sarah Mosley
            • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:38 PM

i LOVE these dresses! they're exactly what i've been looking for & the perfect color.

where can i find them? i went to tjformals.com & can't find anything.

my wedding is in 2 months & i'm in a rush trying to find bridesmaid dresses.

thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users