Photo

• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

#241 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:16 AM

I also like Adrianna and Naveed, they are adorable.

This week was much smoother then last with Donna, I thought. I enjoyed it much more. I am glad that Kelly finally got a piece!

#242 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by carly
      I also like Adrianna and Naveed, they are adorable.

This week was much smoother then last with Donna, I thought. I enjoyed it much more. I am glad that Kelly finally got a piece!
      YAY Kelly & six pack!!! LOL

#243 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:38 AM

I haven't watched this episode yet but to be honest I really hope Adrianna does give up the baby, it sends a terrible message that teenagers can handle it and all is happy and wonderful. I know its sad but this chick almost died from a drug overdose and now she's going to have a baby she conceived while on drugs?
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#244 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        I haven't watched this episode yet but to be honest I really hope Adrianna does give up the baby, it sends a terrible message that teenagers can handle it and all is happy and wonderful. I know its sad but this chick almost died from a drug overdose and now she's going to have a baby she conceived while on drugs?
        I can see that point...but it also sends a message that if you have a rough life & get into trouble it doesn't mean that you are a bad person, or that you have to get stuck in that rut. Just pointing out the other side too.

Plus...those two are so cute together!! lol

#245 Michelle613

Michelle613
        • 331 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:12 PM

I was really hoping Adrianna would let Brenda adopt the baby since she can't have kids. But Brenda is m.i.a. I love Naveed with Adrianna though- he's soo sweet!
          Michelle & Arsen
          Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#246 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
          • 1,236 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:28 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Michelle613
            I love Naomi and Liam loll (I lovee rushy scenes)..oh and I hate Annie- she is so frickin irritating. I love the show! I think it will deff get better. I'm sad Ethan wont be here next season--I kinda like him..
            Ethan is myFav Character! Where the heck is he going?
            Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
            My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#247 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:17 PM

I did like Donna much more in last night's episode than in the previous one. It definitely felt more like the old Donna.

#248 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:26 PM

so I finally watched it and last night was one of the first episodes that somewhat reminded me of the original series.

Adrianna and Naveed reminded me of Brenda and Dylan and how they seemed so in love and didn't care about anything around them.

Erin and Ethan (can't call her silver) talking in the alley was also similar to the old series, the whole group of friends did things but every once in a while two characters who rarely hung out alone would have one of those moments.

Naomi's family problems are similar to Kelly's problems with her mom, etc, etc.

now we just need the original boys to come back!
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#249 aimee

aimee
              • 1,662 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:58 AM

Naveed and Adriana are super cute together. Are they really going to raise the baby together? I'm surprised the show would introduce this story line so early in the series.

I agree Christine, bring on the boys! I heart Dylan.

#250 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:56 PM

What is adrianna DOING?? Ughh why do I watch this stuff?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users