Photo

• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

#231 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:50 AM

What did you think of the episode Christine (or anyone)?

IDK. I've come to like Tori Spelling since reading her book and watching her show. I was never a big fan of her previously. I did like the "Donna" character on original 90210, but there was something slightly annoying about her on this episode. I can't put my finger on it, but I just couldn't get into her character.

Or maybe I was just annoyed that they waited until the end of the episode to reveal the Donna/David status when they pretty obviously alluded to what it is towards the beginning when Kelly asked about David and Donna hesitated and gave a generic answer.

#232 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:57 PM

I haven't watch yet...it's PVR'd...but I just wanted to say I love this show, but it pisses me off that there have been so many re-runs & it's only the first season!!
      Oh...and I hate Annie!! She's terrible!! LOL

#233 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:24 PM

I'm not sure what I thought of Donna in the episode last night either. I agree with you Jessica there was something slightly annoying but can't put my finger on it. Grrr.

#234 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:37 AM

I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about it either. I think she was trying to get back into the funny Donna character not the dramatic Donna character. Like the scene at the movie premier, that was totally the clumsy silly character and if you read Stori Telling she talks a little about how towards the end the actors did a lot of the producing and writing and she really preferred the comedy aspect.

I still love her and I wish some of the boys would come back....

ps. we need to start a gossip thread about the new Melrose Place, Sydney is coming back (Laura Leighton)
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#235 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:19 PM

I did enjoy the funny Donna Martin. It was just... different. I don't know. I remember the old 90210 episodes, like when she had that huge prom (I think it was prom) dress, or when she had that mermaid costume she couldn't walk in. I liked those awkward elements of the Donna character. Maybe the next episode will be better. I guess it's just the different dynamic of the characters.

I forgot about the new Melrose Place! I remember hearing a mention about it. That's nuts. What else are they going to revive? Dynasty?!

#236 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:06 PM

I was never really a huge Donna Martin fan, but I never had anything against her either. But I really wasn't a fan of her on the show this week. It seemed like all the scenes she was in were awkward. Perhaps it will get better since she's the newest addition to the cast, but I just wasn't feeling it.

#237 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

I don't know how I have missed this thread!! I watch this show too. I am so sick of all the reruns though.

#238 Michelle613

Michelle613
              • 331 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:21 PM

I love Naomi and Liam loll (I lovee rushy scenes)..oh and I hate Annie- she is so frickin irritating. I love the show! I think it will deff get better. I'm sad Ethan wont be here next season--I kinda like him..
                Michelle & Arsen
                Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#239 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                • 813 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:08 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Michelle613
                  I love Naomi and Liam loll (I lovee rushy scenes)..oh and I hate Annie- she is so frickin irritating. I love the show! I think it will deff get better. I'm sad Ethan wont be here next season--I kinda like him..
                  Where's Ethan going?

#240 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:23 AM

I love Adrianna & Nadid!! They are so cute!!! I so want them to keep the baby!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users