#191 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 October 2008 - 01:03 PM

it was on the first episode, Naomi's mom and Annie's dad were together in high school (apparently at West Bev) and Rob Estes character thought she had an abortion, but she really went away to have the baby and give him up for adoption
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#192 chickadee024

chickadee024
  • 140 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    it was on the first episode, Naomi's mom and Annie's dad were together in high school (apparently at West Bev) and Rob Estes character thought she had an abortion, but she really went away to have the baby and give him up for adoption
    That's right! I remember now - it's pretty easy to get caught up in the whole Brenda/Kelly/Dylan dynamic and forget about the younger generation...and the one even younger.

Side note - is it just me, or does Ethan look like Prince William? Must be the mouth or something.

#193 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:26 PM

haha yes Ethan does have a resemblance to Prince William for sure!

#194 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:14 PM

Sooo.. who watched last night? I just gotta say AGAIN, that I cannot stand the actress who plays Naomi. Her facial expressions drive me nuts. She almost ruins the show for me. I want to switch the channel every time she comes on.. heh.

Other than that, I like the fast pace of the show.. they don't drag storylines out for very long. :)

#195 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
        • 451 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:19 PM

I watched - I kinda agree about the Naomi actress...except it doesnt bother me, it just makes me not care! Any time she's upset (which is always!), I dont care. I dont buy into it and that is the worst thing an actress can do!

I dont want to watch anymore because I always roll my eyes at it, but I still do (while playing on BDW). I call every story line (drug girl being pregnant, Brenda not being able to have kids, etc) so FI doesnt understand why i even watch :) I probably watch just because I like to sing the theme song - haha!

#196 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:30 PM

Naomi bugs me too. I didn't like her on Nip/Tuck, but I think she is even worse on 90210.
            Michelle

#197 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:35 PM

I haven't watched it yet, but it's to be determined if it becomes one of my "regular" shows. I liked Naomi on Nip/Tuck (Eden or something?), but not much on 90210. I want to like her, cuz I think she's pretty and all that, but she's always scowling.

#198 Jessica

Jessica
              • VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:06 PM

I watched.

IDK. I keep watching this show just because it's something to do on Tuesday nights, but it's not one of my favorites by any means. It's kind of just blah. Although I am sort of intrigued about who exactly that fake son was and who their real son actually is.

#199 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                  I watched.

IDK. I keep watching this show just because it's something to do on Tuesday nights, but it's not one of my favorites by any means. It's kind of just blah. Although I am sort of intrigued about who exactly that fake son was and who their real son actually is.
                  That's how I feel...I don't really care about it - but I can't stop watching it & I get mad at FI when he tries changing the channel!! I have TV issues!! LOL

#200 aimee

aimee
                  • 1,662 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

I can't say that's it my favorite but there's something about it that draws me to it every Tuesday. And is it just me or isn't kinda gross that Naomi is flirting with her 'so called' half brother. I had the heebee jeebees watching it last night.

I just read on Perez Hilton that Tori Spelling is coming back. I love the old 90210 crew!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users