#141 Christine

• VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Yari
I forgot that Donna married David. Oh I love it!!!
how could you forget that? That was the big finale!!!
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#142 Yari

• VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Christine
    how could you forget that? That was the big finale!!!
    I know, it totally slipped my mind. LOL!

#143 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:57 AM

Me too... oops. It's just been so long!

#144 Jessica

• VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:34 PM

I hope Tori Spelling does make an appearance for a few episodes, that would be awesome.

Re: the Dean McDermott thing, well you know how they are always saying on their show how they need more $$, so maybe that's why she wants him to have a part!

#145 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:44 PM

I am officially addicted! I am so happy that they finally told us who is the dad after waiting through 2 shows, lol. Yay, Dillon is coming back!

#146 sanddune

• 179 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:54 AM

dylan?! getting interesting!
            a little help goes a long way.

#147 beachbride08

• VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Case*a*licious
              I watched last night and don't know exactly how I feel about Dylan being the papa yet. They were building the story up so much in previous episodes that I was expecting this huge dramatic revealing... not just Brenda blurting it out... so does that mean he'll be making an appearance? And I agree about the Dixon / Brandon comparison. So obvious and so predictable. Then I spent the rest of the show trying to figure out who everyone else was supposed to be from the old cast.
              I agree with you on the way they revealed Dylan was the dad. I was hoping for him to just show up one day or something. Hopefully, he will make an appearance. I wonder if the philanthropist thing is a lie, covering up for something more scandalous and that is why he is not in the kid's life. Like he is in jail or something. Ha ha!

#148 Blkatz

• 1,025 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:29 AM

I was watching E! last night as I was on the treadmill and they said no way was Dylan coming back. His rep confirmed it too...too bad I would of loved to have seen him

#149 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,680 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                • LocationUtah

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:47 AM

Awe shucks, I was hoping Dylan would be back too. Maybe they are just saying that to surprise the viewers... I mean why wouldn't he want to come back? At least for all the fans and the show that gave him his fame. geesh

#150 jajajaja

• VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:59 AM

Ya- and what exactly is Luke Perry doing these days? I could be wrong, but I swore when I was fast forwarding Ghost Hunters I saw a commercial of him on a sci fi show. I'm off to google that now...

ETA: Well poopie- he was on a sci fi show from 2000-2004. It looks like he just signed for a new show:
                  • Luke Perry just scored a new TV gig, but not in the right ZIP code for 90210 fans. The erstwhile Dylan McKay is booked for ripped-(off)-from-the-headlines CBS' Criminal Minds as a cult leader. Things go bad when the feds botch a raid. See the Lukemeister brood it up on Oct. 8.
                  Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users