Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:46 PM

Brenda will be around for 4 episodes
Yes Kelly was told she probably wouldn't be able to have children, that episode should be on Soapnet in the next couple of weekend mornings because they are almost to that season I think. Maybe another month about. I know sad, but I still watch it every chance I get.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#122 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    Brenda will be around for 4 episodes
    Yes Kelly was told she probably wouldn't be able to have children, that episode should be on Soapnet in the next couple of weekend mornings because they are almost to that season I think. Maybe another month about. I know sad, but I still watch it every chance I get.
    no, not sad at all! i'm too obsessed w/ hgtv, otherwise i'd be watching too! my sis prob has them memorized, she's seen them so often.

#123 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:18 PM

Just saw this posted on People.com...thought you guys might be interested!

90210 Scoop: The Father of Kelly’s Son to Be Revealed on Next Week’s Episode
      September 12, 2008

The father of Kelly’s 4-year-old son Sammy will finally be revealed on Tuesday’s episode of 90210, PEOPLE has learned. And Brenda will be the one spilling the beans!

Brenda (Shannen Doherty) and Kelly (Jennie Garth) will be having a serious conversation about Sammy’s dad when Brenda reveals his name.

In another twist, the show’s executive producer Gabe Sachs told PEOPLE that there’s a “possibility” the baby’s father could appear on a future episode.

Who it could be?

So far, Kelly has mentioned she knew him in high school and they have history together. The couple went their separate ways, but hooked up four years ago. Since then, he’s been out of the picture.

In the series premiere, Kelly took a 3 a.m. phone call from Brandon who is now living in Belize. Their late-night talk was interrupted when Sammy walked in. Perhaps another clue?

Sachs and fellow executive producer Jeff Judah already know who they wanted to be the father, and also discussed it with Garth.

He said Doherty and Garth were great about the news and had a lot of fun. “The two of them love being in on secrets,” he said.

Fans will be in on the secret when it’s revealed Sept. 16, 8 p.m. ET on the CW.

#124 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:20 PM

I can't wait!!! Only a few more days and we will know!

#125 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:28 PM

oh now I am even more excited for Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wednesdays used to be my favorite night, but now Tuesdays are so great!
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#126 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:29 PM

YEA!!!! That's so exciting!

#127 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Christine
            oh now I am even more excited for Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wednesdays used to be my favorite night, but now Tuesdays are so great!
            I kinda wished they kept 90210 a Wednesday show. It was ALWAYS on Weds. Anyways, I'm must happy it's back.

That phone call was from Brandon? Hmmm..i guess I didn't notice. I thought it wasn't revealed. Nonetheless, can't wait to hear who the father is and if it's Brandon, I hope they bitch slap him for being a vacant dad!! He's too good for that.
            Happily married since 2008

#128 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:09 AM

Hello where are my girls at? Did you watch last night??

OMG, (don't read if you haven't seen it)

Can you believe that Dylan is the papa? OMG, it is great. So he is a philanthropist...so I guess he is still rich.

Brian Austin Green was on Ellen the other day and looked beyond hot btw. Remember when he was dorky and not cute? Anyhow, Ellen asked him if he would be on the show and his answer was, "Sure, why not. If I have time." Not sure if that was a definite yes, but he will probably make a guest apperance.

I like the way the show is starting to flow and I like the characters. It makes me laugh about that one kid who is adopted and working at the Peach Pit. It's like he is Brandon...how that one guy whose car he hit is cool with him, he is going to be popular I can feel it.

#129 Blkatz

Blkatz
              • 1,025 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:17 AM

I was kind of sad that the dad wasn't brandon.
                I find myself being into the show even though I thought I wouldn't be.

#130 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:22 AM

I thought they'd string us along a while longer before telling us Dylan was the dad. When i was watching, i screamed "I knew it!" lol

Last nights was pretty good.
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users