Sign in to follow this  
Christine

did anyone catch Brenda say last night she was possibly going to visit her brother and his family...ahh that is so dissappointing, I always wanted Brandon to wind up with Kelly.

I really hope they don't have Naomi and Ethan go back and forth every episode, its annoying.

I caught that too!!

I also agree about the Naomi and Ethan thing. However last night it seemed they were "breaking up" for good so we'll see what happens.

I kinda liked Annie with Ty.. not sure if Annie and Ethan would be good together?

Maybe I'm missing something, but why does everyone always think that the whole "Brenda/Dylan/Kelly" triangle was Brenda's fault?

The way I remember it on the original 90210, it was Dylan and Kelly that cheated on Brenda and Kelly that initially "stole" Dylan from Brenda, not vice versa. I guess I don't understand why it's always made out to be like Brenda is the bad one in the whole thing. Maybe there's something I'm not remembering?

no Jessica you are right. They are playing that season on Soapnet right now.

The summer Erin (Silver) was born, Kelly stayed home and had a little fling with Dylan, then Brenda/Dylan broke up their senior year and he started dating Kelly. Then when Dylan took off after his wife died while they were in college, he hooked up with Brenda again when she was "away"

Then he came back when she was with Matt and hooked up with Kelly again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case*a*licious View Post
Maybe it's that I just don't like Brenda... she's always rubbed me the wrong way.
Oh my goodness me too! LOL~!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics