Christine

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the exec. producers aren't totally cutting the alums out of the show - my friend made this comment on FB. I didn't even look at the make of the car.

"it was a old porche with a west bev sticker when i first saw it i though dylan mckay'

I think it was a Mercedes, not a Porsche, but Kelly always drove BMW's and Dylan never drove the old black Porsche because of his wife being killed in it. He wound up selling it.

just watched it from my DVR (the final scene) Annie didn't see the person she hit, and I don't think she realized she actually hit something. The car that pulled up was an old two door mercedes with West Bev stickers. I don't think anyone on BH 90210 ever drove that kind of car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalM View Post
Jen is SICK! I hope Naomi finds out and kicks her out of that house!

I think Annie did that thing at the end of the episode to Ethan.
OMG that makes sense! I knew long before that Ethan wouldnt be on the show next season, and at the end got confused cuz i thought we'd hear he's moving or something. But that would make Annie a murderer! She wouldn't be able to continue on the show either unless they'd show her in juvi lol. Jen is sickkk i cannooooot stand her!!!! I really wanted Brenda to adopt Ade's baby-I thought that would be perfect. Whatever, I have a feeling that Ade will be taking her baby back or something because she looked miserable and Navid seemed to really not like the idea of having the baby adopted.

OK...So I'm a bit behind...I just got a chance to watch it.

I was confused before I got caught up on this thread & now I'm even more so!!! wtf.gif I had no idea Annie hit someone....for real? I also don't get the second car thing either - to me it looked like she saw another car coming (maybe recognized it) and was trying to escape. The license plate was personalized too if that helps anyone out...I already deleted it from my PVR, but it was something like "2WAQ233" or something like that. Maybe it wasn't personalized at all...just a coincidence. I want to watch that part over again now...why did I delete it!!!?? lol

My heart was breaking for Adrianna...a small part of me thought she was going to change her mind at the last minute. I heart her & Navid!!!

And what was up with Kelly & (Annie's dad...principal...name escapes me!!)...does she really have a crush on him?? That could cause some serious drama next season!!

And all I can say about Jen is sick.gif She is the lowest scum of the earth. I cannot believe it - and now Naomi may never know about her sick-o sister since Liam is going to the military. Anyone know if he is scheduled to come back? Or is that it??

What a crazy finale?? I all that major drama happened in the last 20 mins!!! I dont' think I can wait until next fall!!! When is the season premiere!!?? LOL

Amanda - I also want to watch that last scene over but I deleted it from my DVR too. Darn it! Maybe I'll watch it on the CW website.

I thought I heard that Liam was basically going to replace Ethan's spot but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Yeah, I was kind of wondering what was up between Kelly and Principal What's-his-name too.

I heard that the license plate was a homage to the old 90210 as it was donna's license plate in the old episodes. As well, Liam will be a full-time cast member. Wasn't sure what was up with Kelly and the principle. I think next season they will be concentrating more on the younger generation. I hope he doesn't cheat, I like Annie's parents relationship. I just don't know why these shows can't keep one couple happily married...it's not unheard of.