Photo

Vow Renewal

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Marymack

Marymack
  • 414 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

Wow Tammy that sounds like a plan to me.I would like a section for vow renewals especially if they have been married a long time like me.I got married in 1990 and things defintely have changed. Without this site I would be really lost and unsure of where to start.Only thing I Dont like is the 150 post thing.Hopefully I will get there by the time i need templates!!!

@ Cherina...I am going to pay my wedding deposit next month. This will include day,time,and secure it for me.The 2015 resort rates wont be out til March or April my TA says so I cant pay on that until then. I am going to order and pay for my invites next month,then get dress in March. I will at least have 2 big things out of the way and will feel as if I have accomplished something...LOL I am thinking of finding a siver dress since its my silver anniversary.Not sure if thats going to be possible though.I also love the Allure 9000.Do you have any suggestions for m?.I wear a size 12 street clothes.Send me a picture of your dress if you can.

#42 Cherina

Cherina
    • Banned
    • 636 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

@MaryMack as can be planning partners. Ill send a pic of my dress. I am not white either. You can also consider a deep silver crinoline if you just want to incorporate some silver touches or have trouble finding the perfect silver dress. I LOVE LOVE the idea for a silver dress for a silver anniversary Here is one silver by Maggie Sottero her name is Josie Posted Image Posted Image The second is a Maggie also her name is Denise Posted Image Posted Image I love LOVE Maggoe gowns (mine is one) they are quality, detailed, and well constructed is you are like me and have a bit of curves. Her gowns made me a pinup!!! Lol

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#43 Marymack

Marymack
      • 414 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

Kinda like that Josie!!! Thank you for the suggestions.So what is your color scheme? Are you having bridesmaids? I am on eastern standard time if my post times are really crazy!!

#44 Cherina

Cherina
        • Banned
        • 636 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

Oh your post times are fine. I'm on PST bug with the baby and my son I am on at crazy hours. Am I having bridesmaids.. ?!?!....hahaha yes, I have 1MOH, 1MtOH, 6 BM , 4JBM , 2 FG The husband has 1 best man, 1 jr best man, and 9 grooms men. He has a huge family so our bridal party got huge FAST! My daughters 3, nieces 4, my sister 1, his sisters 4, my soror 1, and 2 BFFs. And BOOM 15!!!! So this is a dictatorship I gave no dress options I picked one and kept it moving. I doubt they will all make it, they say they will so we will see. I know my daughters will be there and my Soror and one of four of his sisters will be there the rest well we'll see

#45 Marymack

Marymack
          • 414 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

Cherina,you are having a production!!!! What colors are you doing and what kinda invites did you pick? I haven't yet told my husband that we have to pay $600 to get that 5pm twillight time.But who wants to have a 9 or 10 am ceremony??

#46 Cherina

Cherina
            • Banned
            • 636 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

Ill email you pics

#47 Resplendent

Resplendent
              • Site Supporter
              • 45 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

@Cherina. You have been on a roll getting your things finalized. I have gotten behind when I started working. It was a huge transition from being a stay at home Mom for 2 years. I now have to get back on track and get some more things finalized. However, I have booked the resort, selected cake design, colors and purchased dress. I started researching photographers, but I found it difficult to decide.

#48 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

@Cherina. You have been on a roll getting your things finalized. I have gotten behind when I started working. It was a huge transition from being a stay at home Mom for 2 years. I now have to get back on track and get some more things finalized. However, I have booked the resort, selected cake design, colors and purchased dress. I started researching photographers, but I found it difficult to decide.

If I can help at all let me know. I am transitioning Ito being a SAHM and overwhelmed so we have opposite issues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users