Photo

Vow Renewal

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 Marymack

Marymack
  • 414 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

I am renewing my vows in Jamaica 2015 on my 25 th anniversary.I am just starting to plan and I have sticker shock!!!! Wow things are so expensive...LOL

#32 Cherina

Cherina
    • Banned
    • 636 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

We are renewing our vows on 2.14.14 in Negril Jamaica. It will be out fourteenth marriage anniversary, I say that because we didn't have a wedding but we did get an awesome marriage. We are going foul our big event treating it like a wedding. Sent out 80 invites hoping for 40-60 people. We will see :-)

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#33 Marymack

Marymack
      • 414 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

Hi Cherina!!!! I finally made it here,per your suggestion.So much has changed but with plenty of great information and suggestions I can get it done.I am looking forward to your pix and planning thread already!!!

#34 Cherina

Cherina
        • Banned
        • 636 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Hi MaryMack I am planning on stating a planning thread in the next month or so now that I have some solid planning done! I'm exited to so start it. How is your planning going ?

#35 Marymack

Marymack
          • 414 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

This is what I've done so far... Venue- Sandals Montego Bay -Wedding on the beach at 5pm.Cocktails& Dinner reception on the terrace. Color scheme- lime,purple,lavender,and silver In the process of talking with hello gorgeous photography about rates. Going to get my dress in March so I will have that done and off list. Waiting on passport invite sample from Ana de Roux before I place my order in January. That's about it.....

#36 Cherina

Cherina
            • Banned
            • 636 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

So far I have invitations and STDs in the mail, booked moon dance villas (entire resort block) and the venue and base of operations and moon dance cliffs for overflow or elders who need more quiet and sobriety. I have booked "meet the burks" out of Charlotte for photography services. In the process of booking elite media for video and VJ services, booked Lana jones for make up services. Working with an awesome designer on my shoes and table and isle runners. Bridal party chosen and identified dresses and suits chooses for bridal party. Dress selected. Menu selected. Theme selected. Colors selected. I think that's it.

#37 Marymack

Marymack
              • 414 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

You got it going on!!!!!

#38 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

I feel like a hot mess. I just want all the big stuff done before the new year so I can spend 2013 working on the DiY details that are so special to me. Also it really clarifies my budget. We started planning in late sept early oct. when dos you start?

#39 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

Hey Ladies & Gents,

Just a quick sneak peak that we are expanding our Vow Renewal section.

To Celebrate we are putting together a contest to win a FREE vow renewal package including travel and airfare!!

Subscribe to this thread and 'like' us on BDW Facebook Page to keep up with the latest on the contest!  We hope to have this running very soon!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#40 Cherina

Cherina
                  • Banned
                  • 636 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

I

Hey Ladies & Gents,

Just a quick sneak peak that we are expanding our Vow Renewal section.

To Celebrate we are putting together a contest to win a FREE vow renewal package including travel and airfare!!

Subscribe to this thread and 'like' us on BDW Facebook Page to keep up with the latest on the contest!  We hope to have this running very soon!

I LOVE IT!!! And BDW FB page already liked if I could LOVE IT I would!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users