#11 BayBug

• 852 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:13 PM

Welcome to the site!!

#12 jmhein

• 665 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 10:35 PM

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

I just wanted to let the one concerned previous poster know that I have checked Trip Advisor several times (OK - obsessively!!) but I also found a few people who were quite happy with their weddings there on the forums, and on another wedding talkboard... so I decided to go with my gut and book it! I am quite detail oriented (ok - obsessive... seems to be a theme!) and I plan on having every detail in writing from the Coordinator well in advance before I go! I think it will allll be OK! Here's hoping anyway!

There's no particular reason for the Feb 6th date, other than we really needed an escape from the cold Alberta winter and early Feb was the best time to do that!

Thanks for the welcomes, and I will peruse the board now!
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#13 Amy84Lynn

• 7 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:14 PM

Hello Janelle! I too and getting married at the Riu Ocho Rios and was also referred here from another board (perhaps the same one?). Anyway congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users