Photo

Anyone watch The Shield on FX?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:10 PM

I had heard about this show for such a long time from my sister, and last summer I rented all the DVD's knocking out all the seasons. It's sooooo good! Anyway, it's been almost 2 years since the finale episode aired, and it's finally back.... TONIGHT. Just wondered if anyone else in the forum loves this show too :)

#2 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:10 PM

This used to be my all time favorite show....until they switched over to FX.
      I never really found out what time or day it came on....so I haven't even seen it in like 2+ years.

#3 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:01 PM

I'm obsessed with The Shield & Rescue Me. I just got last season on Netflix so me and FI are plowing through in order to catch up to this final season.

Can I just tell you.. I miss Lem so much! I hate that everytime they recap in the beginning, its always "the scene".

I actually belong to Kenny Johnson's (Lem) messageboard and he comes and talks to us all the time. He's SOOO sweet. He's actually keeping up with my wedding plans haha

#4 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 05:17 AM

martha, it hasn't been on in 2 years! they thought they were the sopranos, making us wait that long!
          i got into the shield when dh made me watch the first few seasons on dvd. i HATE shane, but didn't really like mackie during last night's episode.
          lem's awesome.

#5 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 05:18 AM

whoops, double post.

but claudette's awesome too.

#6 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:45 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lauren
              whoops, double post.

but claudette's awesome too.
              hehe CCH.. me and FI always make fun of how she abbreviates her name in real life.. I dunno why but I like Dutch. He's such a geek but he's so smart. I can't stand Dani.. she just irks me

#7 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:42 AM

I'm obsessed with Lem!!! What a cutie! Since it's been 2 years since the last episode and a year since I've seen it, I have to admit that I was a little confused last night. I'll have to read up on the blogs. Shane is terrible, and Mara is even worse. True, Mackie did tie her up, but I still can't stand her! Dutch always cracks me up with how awkward he is. Hahahaha. And Claudette is awesome. Can't wait for next week!

#8 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kacie3344
                  I'm obsessed with Lem!!! What a cutie! Since it's been 2 years since the last episode and a year since I've seen it, I have to admit that I was a little confused last night. I'll have to read up on the blogs. Shane is terrible, and Mara is even worse. True, Mackie did tie her up, but I still can't stand her! Dutch always cracks me up with how awkward he is. Hahahaha. And Claudette is awesome. Can't wait for next week!
                  yea he's in another show now called Saving Grace. I love Kenny Johnson so much. I celebrate his entire collection

#9 Martha

Martha
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,906 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:11 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lauren
                    martha, it hasn't been on in 2 years! they thought they were the sopranos, making us wait that long!
                    i got into the shield when dh made me watch the first few seasons on dvd. i HATE shane, but didn't really like mackie during last night's episode.
                    lem's awesome.

Hold the damn noise! The last episode I saw was when Lem died. I thought the shows on FX were new ones? Were they just reruns?!

#10 JennyK

JennyK
                    • 3,502 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Just Martha
                      Hold the damn noise! The last episode I saw was when Lem died. I thought the shows on FX were new ones? Were they just reruns?!
                      There was another full season after Lem's death. That's what I'm watching now. Yesterday, the brand new season (as well as the final) started. So basically we are 2 seasons after Lem's death

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users