Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
*Casey*

Anyone watch The Shield on FX?

Recommended Posts

I had heard about this show for such a long time from my sister, and last summer I rented all the DVD's knocking out all the seasons. It's sooooo good! Anyway, it's been almost 2 years since the finale episode aired, and it's finally back.... TONIGHTcheer2.gif. Just wondered if anyone else in the forum loves this show too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This used to be my all time favorite show....until they switched over to FX.

I never really found out what time or day it came on....so I haven't even seen it in like 2+ years. sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm obsessed with The Shield & Rescue Me. I just got last season on Netflix so me and FI are plowing through in order to catch up to this final season.

 

Can I just tell you.. I miss Lem so much! I hate that everytime they recap in the beginning, its always "the scene".

 

I actually belong to Kenny Johnson's (Lem) messageboard and he comes and talks to us all the time. He's SOOO sweet. He's actually keeping up with my wedding plans haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

martha, it hasn't been on in 2 years! they thought they were the sopranos, making us wait that long!

i got into the shield when dh made me watch the first few seasons on dvd. i HATE shane, but didn't really like mackie during last night's episode.

lem's awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren View Post
whoops, double post.

but claudette's awesome too.
hehe CCH.. me and FI always make fun of how she abbreviates her name in real life.. I dunno why but I like Dutch. He's such a geek but he's so smart. I can't stand Dani.. she just irks me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm obsessed with Lem!!! What a cutie! Since it's been 2 years since the last episode and a year since I've seen it, I have to admit that I was a little confused last night. I'll have to read up on the blogs. Shane is terrible, and Mara is even worse. True, Mackie did tie her up, but I still can't stand her! Dutch always cracks me up with how awkward he is. Hahahaha. And Claudette is awesome. Can't wait for next week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacie3344 View Post
I'm obsessed with Lem!!! What a cutie! Since it's been 2 years since the last episode and a year since I've seen it, I have to admit that I was a little confused last night. I'll have to read up on the blogs. Shane is terrible, and Mara is even worse. True, Mackie did tie her up, but I still can't stand her! Dutch always cracks me up with how awkward he is. Hahahaha. And Claudette is awesome. Can't wait for next week!
yea he's in another show now called Saving Grace. I love Kenny Johnson so much. I celebrate his entire collection wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren View Post
martha, it hasn't been on in 2 years! they thought they were the sopranos, making us wait that long!
i got into the shield when dh made me watch the first few seasons on dvd. i HATE shane, but didn't really like mackie during last night's episode.
lem's awesome.


Hold the damn noise! The last episode I saw was when Lem died. I thought the shows on FX were new ones? Were they just reruns?! cheer2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Hold the damn noise! The last episode I saw was when Lem died. I thought the shows on FX were new ones? Were they just reruns?! cheer2.gif
There was another full season after Lem's death. That's what I'm watching now. Yesterday, the brand new season (as well as the final) started. So basically we are 2 seasons after Lem's death sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...