Photo

What to do about DH's "tone"?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 sunset78

sunset78
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:18 PM

Sorry to hear you're going through this. Don't they understand or see how they act soemtimes. Mark has used the "tone" before.

I'm lucky if he cleans up once every 3 months. Both of us work (I'm Mon-Fri and he works 12 and off 12... and still won't do anything on his days off). And forget about him cooking...

But apparently cooking, cleaning, chores isn't a big "deal" when I have to do it, but is a big deal when he does it...

Men suck sometimes...

#22 sunset78

sunset78
    • 1,280 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:20 PM

lol... yep, nothing goes in the dishwasher (goes on the counter), not everything goes in the garbage can (goes on the counter), nothing goes in the hamper (goes on the floor)...

#23 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:32 PM

My FI does it all the time and then he sulks lol He was so bad one weekend when his friend was up with him I turned to alcohol lol

When he went back I rang him and gave it to him big style and told him to go apologise to his mate for acting like a spoiled arsehole. He thought I was exagerating but when he went to see her she said I don't know how she puts up with you, you are a miserable bastard lmao

You are right tho Erin it is a military thing 2. FI is in the army and I'm sure he thinks I'm one of his privates! He told me to get out of his sight one day!! I said whoaaa there get out of my fucking house I think you'll find you don't own it lmao

He's never done it since funny enough. He was warned I won't put up with this shit I've got rid of one hubby what is another lmao

I have found that the totally ignoring them or doing the opposite to what he wants brings him round - play him at his own game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users