Are favors necessary at a DW?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 HeatherInOntario

• 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:16 PM

I definitely don't think favors are necessary if you are doing OOT bags. They are a giant favor!

#22 LouLou7

• 6 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 04:07 PM

I think we budgeted about $30 for our OOT bags and the jury is still out for us on the favors. It is something traditional which I think is nice since the DW is on the non-traditional side. I really like the idea of giving something local. I think we will probably try to find some sweets locally but I don't know what to put them in!
      ~ Lindsay

#23 vintentia

• 171 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:18 PM

a little candy on the table plus oot bags are great.

#24 skp1

• 405 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:51 AM

I went back and forth on this too and ultimately decided not to do favors.  The OOT bags will have gifts in addition to the standard hangover kits, etc.  We're having baseball hats made (per person) and also giving iPod travel speakers (per couple), plus the bag will be a nice one.  At the reception I was thinking of having a table by the exit with water bottles with our logo and candy - not a full candy bar - but at least something for the guest to take back to the room.  Even my wedding coordinator said no one does favors there.

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#25 Lizzdee

• 396 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:45 AM

I'm thinking the OTT bags are my favors, but a little something at each persons place would be cute and personable. Maybe a scratch off---i have seen some cute ones done nice in other threads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users