Photo

Casa Velas????

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 liz2408

liz2408
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 12:35 PM

Has anyone stayed at Casa Velas i am planning my wedding in PV; and I was looking on the websites and I found this place, however I would like to know if somebody knows something about that. What place do you recomend me? I am plannig my wedding on April 2009

Liz

#2 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
    • 178 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:32 AM

I don't know much about this property but I think it's not on the water. Their Beach Club is, however, which you do have access to from the hotel. It's in the Marina area, near Marina Vallarta Club de Golf. Looks really pretty!

#3 liz2408

liz2408
      • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:29 AM

Thank you; I sent an email to the WC. I am waiting for their answer.

#4 clmarti1

clmarti1
        • 207 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:28 PM

I'm getting married at Casa Salamandra. I know that one other bride got married there recently, I think her name was LoriLou. Anyway, if that's her, I saw her pics of the wedding and they are amazing!

#5 gilda

gilda
          • 15 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:15 PM

Hi!
            I haven't been in the property persay, but I know the area very well.
            It's maybe a 10 - 15 minute taxi cab ride from downtown, but you can walk from the hotel to the Marina where there are tons of great restaurants.
            It's not directly on the beach, but the beach club is really private and cute. There's a pool there with waiter service, etc.
            I've heard great things about Casa Velas and I'm sure you could have a great wedding there.

#6 liz2408

liz2408
            • 11 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:18 PM

Thank you for your comments; I could review those before, I had had the busiest time in my job; however I´ll be in touch.

I have read about Casa Velas; and everything looks great, rooms, food, the beach club is amazing; I am getting very good deals with the hotel for the rooms in the AI package.

I will go for a few days next month; I will let you know how is the hotel.

#7 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
              • 139 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:16 PM

Hi,
                I visited the property in Feb and fell in love with it! Both the hotel and beach club are really nice and the hotel gets rave reviews on trip advisor.com. Right now Hotel Casa Velas is number one on my list.
                So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users