Photo

February 09 Brides

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#41 Tobi

Tobi
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:43 AM

i picked feb because we are totally clear from hurricane season and the avg rain is minimal to none! grand cayman is a tender port so if the seas are rough...my wedding goes KIBASH! stressful stuff to think about =( but this time of year we should be a-ok.
    i PRAY that the weather is still warm enough to lay out and enjoy the pools...ill be so bummed if not...plus im relying on that to get my super sexy tan going =)
    searching on the internet it said avg temps of 81 to 73. hopefully its in the 80's during every day and dips into the 70's at night.

#42 Tobi

Tobi
    • 163 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:52 AM

More hair inspiration that i LOVE LOVE LOVE. Its so hard to decide...sweepy loose up-do or flowy waved 1/2 up
      Click the image to open in full size.
      does every little decision have to be so annoying!? =) i swear!! im also starting to look for jewelery now and what an undertaking this is too...not too big or flashy but matching the dress and feel...blah blah blah. my FI thinks im nuts

#43 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:01 AM

I hope it will be plenty warm for the beaches in February! We chose this time of year hoping to catch the perfect weather. Nothing too steamy and unbearable but warm enough to be on the beach! I didn't want to be dripping sweat on my wedding day! Let’s keep our fingers crossed!!!

#44 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:12 AM

I am also worried that it may be chilly in Feb. We are getting married at the end so hopefully that will help. I just saw in another thread a photographer from RM said it is super windy in Feb and hard to get married on the beach... What..... that is our plan.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#45 Banana11

Banana11
          • VIP Member
          • 8,841 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:23 AM

Did you all check out the thread someone posted earlier in the week about what the weather will be like on your wedding day?

History : Weather Underground

Looks like there's a good chance of a beautiful day in Jamaica! My dream weather day would be high 70s, party cloudy, light breeze, and low humidity! A girl can dream, right?!?!

#46 Tobi

Tobi
            • 163 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:41 AM

the weather underground site is AWESOME! thanks for that link. we show a high of 82 low 76....PERFECT!

#47 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:22 AM

82 and 76 is PERFECT!!!

#48 Banana11

Banana11
                • VIP Member
                • 8,841 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:32 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tobi Jessell
                  More hair inspiration that i LOVE LOVE LOVE. Its so hard to decide...sweepy loose up-do or flowy waved 1/2 up
                  does every little decision have to be so annoying!? =) i swear!! im also starting to look for jewelery now and what an undertaking this is too...not too big or flashy but matching the dress and feel...blah blah blah. my FI thinks im nuts
                  I changed my username yesterday from Pug3636 to Andrea...so it's still me :).

I love both of the hair inspiration pics you posted but the first one is so gorgeous! It looks like the perfect beach wedding hairstyle!

#49 Jen_S

Jen_S
                  • 3,737 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:20 PM

Hello Andrea! I origninally wanted my hair 1/2 up and 1/2 down but I agree the 1st one would be perfect for the beach.

#50 heather007

heather007
                    • 620 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:36 PM

Ladies, I just found the Feb. 09 thread. I'm Feb. 12 at the Barcelo in Mayan Riviera.

I can't believe that I have 3.5 months left. I still have so much to do, plus lose 20 pounds, but that should be easy enough to do.

I have to go and clean my oven, then I will post the things I have to do/have done.

~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users