Photo

February 09 Brides

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#131 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
  • 402 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:27 PM

Wow, I can't believe how close we all are. It went SO fast.

Things I finished recently:
    Ordered FI wedding band
    Made my 'something blue' earrings (actually I made 3 pairs, now I just have to choose)
    Mailed paperwork to Jamaica

Things I'm working on this weekend:
    Pay off trip balance
    2nd dress fitting (muslin version)
    Find FI new swim trunks and ceremony pants
    Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
    http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#132 mrsbancroft2be

mrsbancroft2be
    • 111 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:55 AM

I am getting soooo nervious! We have our rings, a pastor, all of the paperwork done, my OOT bags done and now I am just waiting to do my dress fitting (but my seamstress said it would only take 2 weeks to fit perfect)

Can you believe it is finally here? Five weeks from today I will be legally married and then five weeks from tomorrow spiritually married. I am so excited I can not wait. I am a little nervious about the entire reception and how that is going to go down but besides that I can not wait!!@!!!!!

#133 mrsbancroft2be

mrsbancroft2be
      • 111 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:56 AM

I am getting soooo nervious! We have our rings, a pastor, all of the paperwork done, my OOT bags done and now I am just waiting to do my dress fitting (but my seamstress said it would only take 2 weeks to fit perfect)

Can you believe it is finally here? Five weeks from today I will be legally married and then five weeks from tomorrow spiritually married. I am so excited I can not wait. I am a little nervious about the entire reception and how that is going to go down but besides that I can not wait!!@!!!!!

#134 Jenn6603

Jenn6603
        • 118 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:05 PM

I cannot believe how fast time is flying by!!! AND, I am getting really excited!

I had my first fitting yesterday and all went well - looks like mainly hemming! My veil should be ready by Friday (my mom is making it)... we are buying the groomsmen's pants and shoes today... we picked up our wedding bands last weekend.

I just have the "crafty" to dos left (I think!!)...
          - luggage tags
          - PV info booklet
          - OOT tumbler inserts
          - finalize ceremony
          - schedule of events
          - make playlists for iPod

I really cannot believe it!! I am a little nervous about the reception and the ceremony and the flow of events but figure no matter what happens, it will be absolutely the best day of my life!!!

:)
          Jenn

#135 Jenn6603

Jenn6603
          • 118 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:05 PM

I cannot believe how fast time is flying by!!! AND, I am getting really excited!

I had my first fitting yesterday and all went well - looks like mainly hemming! My veil should be ready by Friday (my mom is making it)... we are buying the groomsmen's pants and shoes today... we picked up our wedding bands last weekend.

I just have the "crafty" to dos left (I think!!)...
            - luggage tags
            - PV info booklet
            - OOT tumbler inserts
            - finalize ceremony
            - schedule of events

I really cannot believe it!! I am a little nervous about the reception and the ceremony and the flow of events but figure no matter what happens, it will be absolutely the best day of my life!!!

Jenn

#136 mrsbancroft2be

mrsbancroft2be
            • 111 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

Hello All Feb. 2009 Brides!!! WE FINALLY MADE IT!!! Our month is here and I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I hope everyone is doing well with all of the last minute details. Congrats to all!!

#137 Jenn6603

Jenn6603
              • 118 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:03 AM

OMG - me too!!! I can't think of anything else! People ask me, "so, are you getting excited?" Hell YEAH!!!

All my last minute things are coming together... had my hair trial this past weekend, having a combo shower/stagette next weekend, then its Valentines, then we leave!! WOOHOO!

Congrats to all you other February 2009 brides!
                Jenn

#138 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:40 AM

Congrats Feb couples!! I can not believe it is here. My ticker looks so funny without any more months before the days. I can not wait we leave 3 weeks tomorrow!! We are just about done all I really need to do is finish ironing the welcome bags. I have my next fitting this Wed so hopefully the snow will not be bad bc I am getting my dress about an hour away from where I live. Ahhh its almost here. Good luck getting everything done!!!
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#139 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:12 PM

Well, I leave in two weeks from today!! I am so stressed/nervous/excited...I'm losing my mind here!!

#140 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
                    • 402 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:08 PM

It seems to have gone so fast!. I can't believe that it's almost time. Where did the time go?

I had my dress fitting yesterday and all that needs to be done to the dress is to finish the hem.

I can't wait to be on that plane headding for the warm tropical sun with my FI!!!
                      Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
                      http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users