Sign in to follow this  
sil moh

February 09 Brides

I'm with you both and going crazy too! I count weeks because it sounds sooner :). Our three month mark was yesterday....oh yeah! With the holidays time will go by quickly between now and January. I have a feeling January will be a long slow month!

Ahhh Andrea - when you said that, you made me look at my ticker and it is 3 months today!!!! You're right, time will fly until January, but something tells me we might have so much to do in Jan that it will go by quick too. I haven't looked at my to-do list in a while...

I agree Kate we are going to be so busy in Dec and Jan since we have our RSVP for Dec so that is when we should get a head count then we will have lots of projects to do!!!

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one counting down the days! :) I figure it doesn't help me that I lurk these forums all day, so all I have on my brain all day is the wedding haha. It'll go by fast but I'm probably the most impatient person I know.

I believe I think about the wedding and trip every second i'm awake! I wish I could let it go a bit and get on with things but I can't. It's just too exciting!