Sign in to follow this  
sil moh

February 09 Brides

Wow the time is flying every time I see my ticker I get a bit more nervous and excited. We have a lot done but still need to do a lot more. The big is to get the dresses for the girls, I got mine and my moms. The dresses should not be too bad I am having a MOH and 2 flower girls and then the guys attire.

Done:

Luggage Tags

Welcome Books

Pre Travel Documents

Most stuff for Bags

My Dress- finally is all sorted out

My Moms dress

STD

Left to do:

Invites - ordering this week - when did you make your RSVP by?

Attire

My jewelry and shoes, but I pretty much know what I want

Programs - cant do until right before since cant get info from hotel

Menu/Seating Cards

Put logo on bags - waiting to find out how many people are coming so I can do one order on the bags

Music - this is the one thing that makes me nervous I want our reception to be a blast

Gifts - we got some but need to get a couple more

Finalize our ceremony

OK I did not think my list was that long.... good thing I have some time, may need to call in some reinforcements to help out with some stuff.

YAY- I was feeling so left out being a Feb bride...not now =) I was originally worried the weather is a high of 81. For a wedding, that's perfect, for the beach I wasn't sure. Now I am convinced that it'll be OK, comfortable beach weather.

I have quite a few things to do still:

Alterations

Outfit for our son-ring bearer

Change out the GM pants (we had a change of plan with one guy after I already bought the outfits)

Buy a microphone sound system (to be returned after the wedding--heehee)

Buy an Ipod (I know I'm a little behind on technology) to be used for the reception and make a song list

Jewlery for me and BMs

Buy shoes for me

Finalize OOT bag goodies w/ labels, etc

Make a newsletter for guests in leu of an invite (sent STD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi Jessell View Post
YAY- I was feeling so left out being a Feb bride...not now =) I was originally worried the weather is a high of 81. For a wedding, that's perfect, for the beach I wasn't sure. Now I am convinced that it'll be OK, comfortable beach weather.

I have quite a few things to do still:
Alterations
Outfit for our son-ring bearer
Change out the GM pants (we had a change of plan with one guy after I already bought the outfits)
Buy a microphone sound system (to be returned after the wedding--heehee)
Buy an Ipod (I know I'm a little behind on technology) to be used for the reception and make a song list
Jewlery for me and BMs
Buy shoes for me
Finalize OOT bag goodies w/ labels, etc
Make a newsletter for guests in leu of an invite (sent STD)
I was worried about the weather too! We are coming in off a cruise on RCCL to Ocho rios. I don't want to be dripping sweat in my dress! 81 sounds perfect! I wonder if it will feel like a sauna?! We are almost date twins...we are 2-4-09!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug3636 View Post
I was worried about the weather too! We are coming in off a cruise on RCCL to Ocho rios. I don't want to be dripping sweat in my dress! 81 sounds perfect! I wonder if it will feel like a sauna?! We are almost date twins...we are 2-4-09!
I saw that!! I was so excited to see another cruise bride that is nearly a date twin. I'll have to try and snoop around to see what your colors and plans are. We have approx 30 people going w/ us...it's going to be a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi Jessell View Post
I saw that!! I was so excited to see another cruise bride that is nearly a date twin. I'll have to try and snoop around to see what your colors and plans are. We have approx 30 people going w/ us...it's going to be a blast!
I can't wait for the cruise!!! We have 23 of us total. I didn't really have wedding colors picked but went to the craft store and bought sea blue ribbon to wrap my raffia fan handles. I went on a wedding cruise on Carnvial in 2006 and it was the best vacation! What ship are you on?

I think I got another thing off my list. I found a shirt on EBay that Joel loved. It hasn't arrived yet...so we may change our mind once we see it in person...but at least it's a start. I'm not sure about the scorpions, but Joel loved them.

Click the image to open in full size.

Well I need to

- receive my dress that I ordered

- alterations if needed

- receive FI pants that have been ordered

- finalize guests (who has paid or not)

- find tiara, veil, hair accessories (NEED HELP)

- finalize music for dances

- tone my BODY!

- gifts for attendants

- start welcome newsletter/brochure

and I am sure there is more...it is not much but it truly is time consuming!

Good Luck ladies!