Sign in to follow this  
itsme7396

Sol Tamargo / Matt Adcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevsbeachbride View Post
We were lucky to have Sol & Matt shoot our wedding on Feb 2nd. They did an amazing job!! I can't recommend them enough... del Sol Photography
i just saw your photos... on Sol's blog... amazing pictures... it looked like an awesome day...

like you... we can't say enough great things about them... we've even told friends to check them out for their weddings here in NYC area...

Julie... Thank you! Your photos are incredible... Al cielo looks just gorgeous.

Tammy... I'm usually on theknot, I've been straying a little due to their crazy web problems recently =) Yes, we do have a BT. Are you a knottie as well?

Yes I'm on the knot, but I'm hardly ever on there, the girls on here are great and have helped me a ton. I seen your wedding pics on the knot and they are so pretty. You should post a link for the girls on here to see.

I sent you a note awhile back on the knot saying I have two BT's and a foster one. I actually with with a BT rescue group. Sorry when ever I see a BT I have to introduce myself, I swear I'm not insane.. lol

Haha, I totally understand. I'm the same way. We adore our BT... they're the cutest dogs ever. Not that I'm biased. =) We're actually looking to get another one soon but we're currently househunting so wanted to wait until we get into the new place beforehand. How do yours do around other dogs? That's so great that you do the rescue. Did you get your Bostons from the rescue or a breeder?