Photo

Sol Tamargo / Matt Adcock

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 itsme7396

itsme7396
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:44 PM

Well we just got married last Friday March 2... at the Al Cielo Hotel just south of PDC... and we cant thank Sol and Matt enough for taking such beautiful photographs... THANK YOU AGAIN...

(del Sol Photography)

We also cant forget to thank Paul Schrank (Playa Weddings - Videography in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya)

#2 itsme7396

itsme7396
    • 90 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:54 PM

i just read somewhere that Sol, Matt, and Paul are memebers of this forum...

if you guys read this... thank you again for being part of our wedding...

#3 Kevsbeachbride

Kevsbeachbride
      • 18 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:09 AM

We were lucky to have Sol & Matt shoot our wedding on Feb 2nd. They did an amazing job!! I can't recommend them enough... del Sol Photography

#4 itsme7396

itsme7396
        • 90 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:24 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kevsbeachbride
          We were lucky to have Sol & Matt shoot our wedding on Feb 2nd. They did an amazing job!! I can't recommend them enough... del Sol Photography
          i just saw your photos... on Sol's blog... amazing pictures... it looked like an awesome day...

like you... we can't say enough great things about them... we've even told friends to check them out for their weddings here in NYC area...

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:35 AM

Hey Kevsbeachbride, you don't by some chance belong to the Knot and have a BT do you

#6 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
            • 1,430 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:41 AM

Where are your pictures at Kevsbeachbride?

#7 Kevsbeachbride

Kevsbeachbride
              • 18 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:44 AM

Julie... Thank you! Your photos are incredible... Al cielo looks just gorgeous.

Tammy... I'm usually on theknot, I've been straying a little due to their crazy web problems recently =) Yes, we do have a BT. Are you a knottie as well?

#8 Kevsbeachbride

Kevsbeachbride
                • 18 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:45 AM

Here's the link to our slideshow:

del Sol Photography

They're also on Sol & Matt's blogs, a little ways down...

www.soltamargo.com/blog
                  Matt Adcock Photography Blog

#9 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:52 AM

Yes I'm on the knot, but I'm hardly ever on there, the girls on here are great and have helped me a ton. I seen your wedding pics on the knot and they are so pretty. You should post a link for the girls on here to see.

I sent you a note awhile back on the knot saying I have two BT's and a foster one. I actually with with a BT rescue group. Sorry when ever I see a BT I have to introduce myself, I swear I'm not insane.. lol

#10 Kevsbeachbride

Kevsbeachbride
                    • 18 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:06 PM

Haha, I totally understand. I'm the same way. We adore our BT... they're the cutest dogs ever. Not that I'm biased. =) We're actually looking to get another one soon but we're currently househunting so wanted to wait until we get into the new place beforehand. How do yours do around other dogs? That's so great that you do the rescue. Did you get your Bostons from the rescue or a breeder?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users