• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 kay726

kay726
  • 218 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:05 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
    I went ahead and sent rsvp cards in my invites mainly because I am inviting a few older people who don't hardly know how to turn on a computer. I also have an rsvp link on my website only one person used it after I sent out the stds.

I mailed my stds in August, and my wedding is in June. I wish I would have sent the stds sooner, some people had already planned family vacations during our wedding weekend.

I mailed my invites last week for my June wedding. I would have liked to have sent them later, but our room block is being released March 21st, so I wanted to give people time to book their room. But, it felt strange to send the invites out almost 4 months before the wedding....oh well.
    I did the same. My parents are both computer phobic and I knew their friends were probably the same way. So I gave people the option of mailing the card back or going on the website . I have recived more cards back so far than web replies. I still have about 40 out of 60 Rsvp's out there with 2 weeks left to my RSVP date.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users