Sign in to follow this  
itsme7396

Newbie...that just got back from our wedding

It looks like you had a beautiful wedding and a lot of fun! Make sure you write a reveiw!

Julie your pictures are amazing. Everything looks sooo beautiful. Thanks for sharing! I loved the way you had the flowy fabric on the palapas and arch for the wedding.

Julie~ Great photos! It looks like everyone really had a great time! You were a beautiful bride! Thank you so much for sharing! Welcome to the forum!

Julie I don't even know where to start! First of all welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you didn't find us earlier but by the looks of your pics you def didn't need any of our help!! Your pics were spectacular and you can tell that everyone enjoyed themselves which is the most important thing. Secondly, your husband and you are such a good looking couple!! I loved your dress and I especially loved the necklace and the flower in your hair. It looked perfect! The pics honestly moved me to tears especially when I saw your husband getting choked up. The palapas looked amazing and it seems like everything worked out perfectly. Also, I really liked that your husband wore all white and the other groomsmen wore the tan pants. Very nice touch! Congratulations on your wedding and I wish you and your husband a happy marriage!

-Glenda