Villa weddings are spectacular, private and fun! You quite literally take a wedding-cation with your favorite people! Villa brides are fun, easy going, and relaxed! They don't want to turn their wedding into a show for hundreds of guests, simply spend quality time in the sun, near a beach, on a mountain, or whatever their dream vacation is..and to make one of those vacation days, a day to get married to their best travel partner ever!
Most rental villas, especially those that are large, have wedding resources, vendors and planners that can help you organize your ideas from afar. Planning a villa wedding can be a simple as finding a villa online and then calling them to ask about the services they offer. Some of the questions you can ask are:
* Number of minimum nights
* Cost per night and what it includes
* How to they handle food and beverage for the villa for both larger groups and/or smaller groups
* Do they offer housekeeping, chef, and hosting services
* Do they have wedding vendors they feel comfortable with such as florists, entertainers, bakers, etc...
* What activities are available for your guests
* How many guests can they house and how many can they accommodate for a party
* If there are nearby accommodations for overflow guests