My Past Life ... you asked for it!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 Janet

Janet
  • VIP Member
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:15 AM

oh darn I can't see them either. But I bet they aren't as bad as you think!

#12 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:26 AM

OK Ann what did you do.. Talk about being a tease we can't see your pics.. OMG this is torture....

BTW, you won't believe this,, but my first marriage I was married in November as well, 11-12-93 to be exact...

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:50 AM

Ok girls - I re-uploaded them!

TammyM - of course you got married in Nov.! I'm surprised it wasn't the same year too! This keeps getting better!

#14 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:14 AM

ROFL.. Your wedding dress looks SOOO much like mine did then.. OMG... how funny.. Do you have a good pic of the back of your dress?? I actually still had my old wedding dress up until a couple of years ago, I ended up donating it to the salvation army..

#15 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:19 AM

BTW Ann you look exactly the same...

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:20 AM

I still have mine! I've wanted to sell it or donate it to a bride who would use it, but never knew how w/o taking it out of the "special" packaging it's been in. Now at least I can scan pictures. My hopes of it going to a bride aren't very high though - not sure if anyone would want it for an actual wedding.

I'll see if I can find a pic of the back. I had SOO many pictures from my photographer, I am sure I do. SOOOO many!

#17 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:28 AM

That's why I saved mine for all those years as well. When I was in third grade our house burnt down two days after Christmas, so I wanted to donate my dress to a fire victim that was a couple that was planning on getting married. Well, as the years went by, and the dress got older and older I realized who in their right mind would want to wear such a dated dress.. that's when I decided to just donate it and be done with it.

BTW, what day in November did you get married?

#18 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:31 AM

Wow - great idea though. There's a local woman's shelter close to us - I wonder if anyone there would want it. Oh well, may as well try.

Nov. 14th

#19 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:45 AM

I can see the pictures now! It's not that bad Ann, definetly 80's, but you still looked beautiful in it!

#20 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:45 AM

omg Ann- how fun! You look exactly the same!

I also got married the first time in 1998- yup, do the math I was only 19. No wonder it didn't last...Anyway, I didn't keep any of my wedding pictures. I left them all at the house when I moved out. I also left my wedding dress too! I figured it would be a nice reminder for him- vindictive, aren't I? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users