Sign in to follow this  
syl1115

Now the BM's dress is ruined!

Man thats awful you have to deal with this less than a month before your wedding.

It's a very pretty dress. I've been searching to find who can ship it faster than 4-12 weeks.

I did find a site that has Extra shipping options and they have 3 day, 2 day or over night. I would call them to confirm. It's worth a shot. I hope it helps.

Forever Yours # 77113 : Bridesmaids : MyDress4Less

I would demand your money back. Have you tried Lord and Taylor or Macys? I got a dress similar to the style at Lord and Taylor awhile ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Man thats awful you have to deal with this less than a month before your wedding.
It's a very pretty dress. I've been searching to find who can ship it faster than 4-12 weeks.
I did find a site that has Extra shipping options and they have 3 day, 2 day or over night. I would call them to confirm. It's worth a shot. I hope it helps.

Forever Yours # 77113 : Bridesmaids : MyDress4Less
Thanks for looking for me. They have a great shipping option but production time is still 1-4 weeks. We are going to do some serious searching this weekend. Since my colors are pink and brown, it may be easier to look for a dress in brown.

Try to stay positive about this! I know its easier said than done thanks to your stinky seamstress, but I'm sure you'll find something. Remember how you initially felt about your 1st dresshuh.gif You did find another & you will find one for your daughter!

Good luck!smile03.gif

I was going to suggest the same thing you thought of... finding a dress in brown, there are tons of great deals out there, I was looking at Sears even and they have quite a few in the clearance section - which could help with budget.

Sorry this is such a pickle!