Photo

Any Dreams Villamanga brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 mattang

mattang
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:12 PM

We are going to be booking with Dreams Villamanga and I was wondering if anyone had information to share about the resort since it hasnt opened yet and i cant find much on it, besides what is on their site. It sounds like its going to be a beautiful resort! I was wondering about a price list, locations on the property to be married, etc. I have emailed Rodolfo about available wedding dates and wow what a super quick response, I am impressed! lol I just fortgot to ask for this other stuff and of course I am impatient, lol! Thanks

#2 Ckrn80

Ckrn80
    • 39 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:54 AM

I am also considering Dreams VM. Who did you contact? It looks great.

#3 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
      • 698 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:42 PM

Hi!

We are having our wedding at the Dreams Villamagna, plus must our guest will be staying there!

I would love to chat with other Villamagna brides.... as I'm having a difficult time communicating with the wedding coordinator. It may have to do with them just recently opening...

~Susana

#4 *Melissa*

*Melissa*
        • Banned
        • 22 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:27 PM

hey ladies! im curious about this resort and wanted to know if any of you have pictures of locations to get married?

#5 ssbrocch

ssbrocch
          • 18 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:32 PM

I too am interested in the dreams villamagna - anyone have any pics/info that they could share with me?

#6 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
            • 698 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:20 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ssbrocch
              I too am interested in the dreams villamagna - anyone have any pics/info that they could share with me?
              Hi! I think I have a couple of pics on my work computer that the WC send. I'll search and I'll send them to you.

I was getting a bit nervous with some of the reviews on TripAdvisor, but I'm hoping that all the issues are being worked out. I send e-mail to Dreams staff and the reassured me that they are working to taking care of those issue that come along with opening a new resort.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
              ~Susan

#7 badrianne

badrianne
              • 252 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:53 PM

Hello everyone,
                We are also looking into VM. Does anyone know where the the wedding ceremony. Do they have a gazebo? It look like PV dreams ceremonies are on the sand which is not what I wanted.
                Thanks in advance,
                Adrianne
                61 guest booked+ bride and groom

Click for planning tread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-58636/
                Click for my wedding review of Dreams Puerto Aventuras http://bestdestinati....9/#post1311321
                check out my photos http://www.photograp.../JOSH-ADRIANNE/

#8 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
                • 698 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:20 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by badrianne
                  Hello everyone,
                  We are also looking into VM. Does anyone know where the the wedding ceremony. Do they have a gazebo? It look like PV dreams ceremonies are on the sand which is not what I wanted.
                  Thanks in advance,
                  Adrianne
                  Hi! I know that they have a private area for weddings and I believe you have the option to choose if you want it on the sand or not. However, I'm not sure if they have a gazebo. Did you asked the WC at the VM? I can send you her e-mail, if you need it.

I think the Dreams PV also has an area that isn't on the beach, but you may want to find out on the Dreams PV forum.

#9 soonergirl

soonergirl
                  • 27 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:29 PM

Hi Susan!
                    I am getting married at Dreams VM on June 22. I see that you said you got some pictures from the WC. Could you send them to me?? I have lots of questions about everything, but haven't had much luck getting in touch with the WC except for over email a couple of times. I've noticed the reviews on trip advisor and slowly getting better...so I'm feeling much better about the decision to go with Dreams VM!!
                    Cori

#10 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
                    • 291 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:08 PM

Hey Ladies,
                      I am considering getting married in PV...I have never been, I went to the Riviera Maya this January - I like it a lot but I think I would like to try somewhere new for the wedding...I like the scenery in PV, how did you decide on this location and resort? This is so tough!! Thanks -Stephanie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users