So I went to the Doctor Today...

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:13 PM

WTF? When it rains it pours. I am so sorry! Was it completely unexpected.

#12 JoLo908

JoLo908
    • 889 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:29 PM

You need a spa day! A day of complete relaxation... even if you do it at home, just unwind for a bit, take a bath... and don't worry... everything will work out. Stress can make crazy things happen to your body... take everything one day at a time! I will keep you in my prayers, and your daughter!

#13 Kelly C

Kelly C
      • 2,051 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:46 PM

I had a feeling it was coming. Things at work have been really quite and a couple of weeks ago that let a couple people go. Then they took away our cell phones and wanted me to sign a no compete contract. Which I did not do. Good thing now. I kept telling my family I wouldn't be suprised if I showed up and the doors were closed. They kept telling me to hang in there. And here I am. Had a quite evening with the family didn't feel up to going out. My Girlfriends tried to get me to go to happy hour and FI wanted to go to the movies. I just couldn't. I said I would get out tomorrow. It's another day.

Thanks for all the support!
        Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#14 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:44 PM

Wow it seems like you are going through a lot right now...try and take a breather. I know it's easier said that done but you need to keep healthy so don't overdue it.

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 September 2008 - 12:03 PM

hi kelly,

i know how you feel...when i was getting ready for my wedding, i was working out and dieting...i was hungry ALL THE TIME...and so sluggish. it really was stress.

i know this doesnt help the dieting much but i bought these little dark chocolate wafers from whole foods and i allowed myseld 1 or 2 little wafers a day in the afternoon when i started feeling sluggish...those little treats helped me from binging on a snickers or cupcake....and cheered me up a bit...

ETA: i just read the latest news...this sucks! hope you are feeling better.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 Kelly C

Kelly C
          • 2,051 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:01 PM

Thanks Tammy, I'm feeling alittle better each day. Not that the crap keeps piling on, but when I emailed myself from my work computer all my wedding stuff my welcome book and letter got curputed. I finally was able to send it to my moms computer today and she got it to open. I about crapped! I have a job offer that would start in about 45-60 days. So that would put me right when we get back from the wedding. So Fi and I are going to see if we can swing it. Just means we may have to use the dreaded credit cards, but we will make it work.

Thanks everyone for the support it really does help!!!!

#17 jmill130

jmill130
            • 601 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:14 PM

Kelly,
              I will say a prayer for you! I am glad your doctor is checking you out... just to be sure! Hang in there! I told myself in the dark times as we were planning and getting ready... that it must rain to get a rainbow! Get you rain boots & umbrella girl and hang in there!

When you to Cabo in October you will really enjoy your special day! You can do it!

#18 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
              • 4,881 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
              • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
              • LocationNew York

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:34 AM

Wow Kelly! How did I miss this thread earlier?!?

I'm sorry things have been so tough lately! But, you've got a job offer, so that's a start, even if you have to use the CCs between now and then. Just don't go overboard. Can you maybe do some temp work in the interim for spending money?

Keeping you in my thoughts!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#19 Kelly C

Kelly C
              • 2,051 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:29 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by becks
                Wow Kelly! How did I miss this thread earlier?!?

I'm sorry things have been so tough lately! But, you've got a job offer, so that's a start, even if you have to use the CCs between now and then. Just don't go overboard. Can you maybe do some temp work in the interim for spending money?

Keeping you in my thoughts!
                Thats what the plan is. When one of the other girls need off or help I will fill in. It's not much but it will be spending money.

#20 Amarillis

Amarillis
                • 1,913 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:19 AM

Wow Kelly,

I'd like to echo the other ladies, on the "when it rains it pours" but on the plus side everthing happens in three's so you should be good to go for a while now....

1. your Dr.'s appt
                  2. daughter's appt
                  3. job

DONE

So, onward and upward.

My motto is that Visa has lots of money, and we'll figure it out later.... I know it is clich©, but everything happens for a reason...

Hang in there girl...

We are here to listen to the vent!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users