Photo

Beautiful day...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JoLo908

JoLo908
  • 889 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

Okay, so it is the end of the summer, my classes start next week, and it is absolutely beautiful today! So, I decided to go for a long walk through town in the swamps of Jersey to clear my head (it was well needed). Ipod in hand, I start walking past the stores, park, gazebo (it really is a pretty town) listening to Amos Lee, just chillin out.... so peaceful... and then a bird took a big crap on my head! I must have looked like a nutcase running down the road in panic to the bathroom at the Panera to wash myself off... LOL.... At least it made me laugh! Wedding plans the past few days have been a little stressful, but I have to remind myself not to take my life so seriously....

#2 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
    • Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

Oh NO! Sorry about the bird mis-hap, but like you said atleast it made you laugh :) Sometimes it's great to step-back and relax....

#3 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:31 PM

Birds have some crazy good aim. They goes me in my ear once while I was at the beach. They amaze me. Thanks for the chuckle!

#4 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:33 PM

It's supposed to be lucky that lol

#5 KatyKo

KatyKo
          • 851 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:29 PM

I'm glad it made you laugh and not cry...at least it was a beautiful day :)

#6 JoLo908

JoLo908
            • 889 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:10 PM

Haha, I must have looked so funny! Yeah, and everyone says it's good luck! I better buy a lottery ticket tomorrow!!!

#7 jmill130

jmill130
              • 601 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:43 PM

You have a good attitude about everything... it is good to keep it all real! You can get so stressed out while planning! Better the bird hit you now that at your wedding:) Take care!

#8 JoLo908

JoLo908
                • 889 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:18 AM

I know, I can't believe it took a bird pooping on me to sit back and laugh... it was like God was looking down saying "Gotcha!"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users