Photo

Need help picking Bridesmaid gifts!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 rach220

rach220
  • 532 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:20 AM

If I had the $ I would love to spend that much on my girls! I'm also getting starfish necklaces and earrings (along with other gifts) but I found them on Ebay...you should check it out...

For a destination wedding I can see where spending that much would be okay (especially if they are paying their travel to come) but I just can't afford it!

Good luck!

Married July 16, 2009
    Aventura Cove Palace Resort
    Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#32 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
    • 1,083 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by rach220
      If I had the $ I would love to spend that much on my girls! I'm also getting starfish necklaces and earrings (along with other gifts) but I found them on Ebay...you should check it out...

For a destination wedding I can see where spending that much would be okay (especially if they are paying their travel to come) but I just can't afford it!

Good luck!
      I absolutely agree!! If I could afford to spend that much on my bridal party then I absolutely would as they are spending a lot of $$ to share our day with us. But, also Fh put it in perspective; they are not coming just for the wedding they are also getting a vacation out of it with all their friends. It's just a vacation with a wedding that just happens to be on one of the days.

Sorry for the ramble, honestly.. if you want to spend that much I am sure that they will appreciate it. But, you can get some really nice stuff for a loss less money just without the little blue box.

Let us know what you decide.

#33 reevesbride

reevesbride
      • 212 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:32 PM

Overstock.com also has the same necklaces (knockoffs) from 12.00-18.00.
        Check it out If you could find the same thing for less money dont pay for the Tiffany name in less your really just really want the Tiffany Box.
        http://http://www.ov....Type=HP_Header

#34 Sweetfox

Sweetfox
        • 16 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:32 PM

so I am getting married in Nuevo Vallarta and my bridesmaids have been awesome! We already have necklaces and have decided to not go to the spa as we aren't really spa girls.... I was thinking of an excursion for the 3 of us and then getting a picture framed when we get home. What do you think??

#35 lolo

lolo
          • 187 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:53 PM

The excursion idea is fantastic!!
            It is a memory that they will have forever!!!

#36 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:21 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sweetfox
              so I am getting married in Nuevo Vallarta and my bridesmaids have been awesome! We already have necklaces and have decided to not go to the spa as we aren't really spa girls.... I was thinking of an excursion for the 3 of us and then getting a picture framed when we get home. What do you think??
              I love that idea!! Sounds great & I'm sure they will treasure that time with you forever!!!

#37 lil_miss_frogg

lil_miss_frogg
              • 826 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

My two cents......I think that is WAY to much for a gift. I found these at DavidsBridal.com and they are beautiful in person and they are $29.00 a piece.
                Click the image to open in full size.
                http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
                My Babies
                "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
                it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
                http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

#38 VeronicaLane

VeronicaLane
                • 54 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:25 PM

Ladies- Check out Sterling Silver Jewelry, Cubic Zirconia CZ Rings, Necklaces, Bracelets & Pendants, Earrings, Fashion Watches & Jewelry Gifts For Men

This is where I'm getting palm tree and starfish necklaces for my BP.

-veronica

willandveronica.com

#39 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:32 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by VeronicaLane
                    This is where I got my palm tree pendant...and my MOHs heart w/ palm tree charm pendant! I LOVE them! There was a problem with the engraving on my MOHs and they let me return it...no problem! They were great to work with!

#40 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
                    • 203 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

There are tons of knock offs out there of this necklace. Google tiffany starfish necklace knockoff. You will save tons and no one will know the difference. I have been in a few weddings and would not expect someone to spend that kind of cash on me. I would rather have had the brides pay for my dress, so if you want to chip in for their dresses and buy them the cheaper knock off necklaces. Thats what im doing.
                      Live every day like the next will never come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users