Photo

Need help picking Bridesmaid gifts!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 Bisha

Bisha
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:59 PM

I got my 2 girls digital picture frames. Figured it was something unique yet useful.

#12 merocket59

merocket59
    • 937 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:25 PM

I was thinking of doing the same thing but after seeing all the other places that sell adorable starfish necklaces for less I think I'd rather get my matron of honor that and then something else, maybe a personalized robe, makeup bag, pay for her BM dress, spa gift cert... just some thoughts

#13 courtney

courtney
      • 49 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:52 PM

I'm doing robes and cosmetic bags from Smarty Pants Custom Embroidery Boutique and a gift certificate for the spa at the resort.

#14 Tracy

Tracy
        • 281 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:18 PM

i found my silver starfish necklaces on e-bay for about $20.00 each. Unless you have loads and loads of money, i personally think spending amost $1000 on 2 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls is very extravagant. I got my 3 bridesmaids persoanlized passport holders, starfish necklace, tank top that says bridesmaids and waffle robes...for my flower girl and ring bearer, I am getting them T-shirts. Probably spent total of $250 on everything.

#15 Katiebelle

Katiebelle
          • 73 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:44 PM

I am doing spa wraps and tote bag both monogrammed with their initials! I will have them match the wedding colors. Hopefully, they will use them a lot!

I also am using smartypantsboutique.com

#16 Katiebelle

Katiebelle
            • 73 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

I am doing spa wraps and tote bag both monogrammed with their initials! I will have them match the wedding colors. Hopefully, they will use them a lot!

I also am using smartypantsboutique.com

#17 cancunbride

cancunbride
              • 531 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:19 PM

wow thats crazy...I actually bought all my female guest those same necklaces in silver except they were knock offs. i got them off of ebay for $6.00 each. The boxes looked cheap though so I purchased white boxes and tossed them in there with a hot pink ribbon

#18 courtney

courtney
                • 49 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:44 AM

They also sell the knock offs on ioffer.com but they actually come in the tiffanys pouch and box for about $20.

#19 Erica053009

Erica053009
                  • 513 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 04:01 PM

Ok so yesterday I bought the knock off of the Tiffany Starfish necklace off ebay 7 of them for like 70$ I think...I didn't want to buy them from multiple sellers so I contacted one seller directly and we figured out how much for each and shipping outside of ebay and I am hoping they will come any day now and be perfect

star fish necklace, Jewelry Watches, Collectibles items on eBay.com

#20 HeatherInOntario

HeatherInOntario
                    • 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:18 PM

I think it's a great idea! Can I be in your wedding : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users