Photo

OOT bag contents - **Master List of Possible Items**

• Please log in to reply
764 replies to this topic

#541 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
  • 260 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:34 PM

def. great posting!! i think you did a great job! i can't really think of anything to add! but thanks again!

All because, two people fell in love!

#542 allbap

allbap
    • 54 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:27 AM

This is the best post so far for me. I was all over the place looking for lists of items.  Thank you so much for your post.

#543 sunny55143

sunny55143
      • 84 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

Thank you so much for posting this!  I'm sorta really excited about putting our OOT bags together - such a nerd!

#544 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
        • Site Supporter
        • 171 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:13 PM

Brides to Be,

Just had to share a GREAT candle company I found on line last week. I've been on the hunt for good quality travel candles, you know the ones in the metal tins to put in the OOT bags. And all I can say is JACKPOT!!  "The Travel Tin Company" is GREAT, CHECK IT OUT! I placed my order Thursday, and it's was on my door this morning!  

But here's the kicker. I inquired about ordering in bulk...and if you orde 50 candles or more, they offer a 40% discount off of list price. Since they don't offer sample sizes to try out, I had to order their regular 6 oz tins which cost $7.99. They have a bunch of scents, however I narrowed it down to Caribbean Coloda, Jamaica Me Crazy and Ocean. Oh, and they gave me a free Sandalwood candle .  All of the scents smelled INCREDIBLE...but ladies..the Caribbean Coloda....IS THE BOMB! I'm definitely placing an order of at least 50 (which brings my cost down to $4.79 per candle)

If you're curious about the measurement the 6 oz is approximately 2-7/8"wide x 1-3/4" tall.  They have flat rate shipping of $4.99.   Oh, and  for an extra $1 per tin, they'll place a personalized label on the bottom of the tin. (I'm not doing that)

1-866-757-6642 or info@traveltins.com (Nachelle is the representative that answers email inquiries)

http://www.traveltins.com

#545 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
          • 1,008 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:34 PM

Great find!!

Originally Posted by Tropical Love 

Brides to Be,

Just had to share a GREAT candle company I found on line last week. I've been on the hunt for good quality travel candles, you know the ones in the metal tins to put in the OOT bags. And all I can say is JACKPOT!!  "The Travel Tin Company" is GREAT, CHECK IT OUT! I placed my order Thursday, and it's was on my door this morning!  

But here's the kicker. I inquired about ordering in bulk...and if you orde 50 candles or more, they offer a 40% discount off of list price. Since they don't offer sample sizes to try out, I had to order their regular 6 oz tins which cost $7.99. They have a bunch of scents, however I narrowed it down to Caribbean Coloda, Jamaica Me Crazy and Ocean. Oh, and they gave me a free Sandalwood candle .  All of the scents smelled INCREDIBLE...but ladies..the Caribbean Coloda....IS THE BOMB! I'm definitely placing an order of at least 50 (which brings my cost down to $4.79 per candle)

If you're curious about the measurement the 6 oz is approximately 2-7/8"wide x 1-3/4" tall.  They have flat rate shipping of $4.99.   Oh, and  for an extra $1 per tin, they'll place a personalized label on the bottom of the tin. (I'm not doing that)

1-866-757-6642 or info@traveltins.com (Nachelle is the representative that answers email inquiries)

http://www.traveltins.com

#546 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

whew what a list!

#547 letluva5412

letluva5412
              • 76 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:40 AM

That is a great list!!!! 

May 4, 2012

#548 letluva5412

letluva5412
                • 76 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:48 AM

Thanks for sharing!!!! 

May 4, 2012

#549 amanda2286

amanda2286
                  • 162 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:46 PM

great list, thanks!

#550 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 171 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

Ladies where are you purchasing the travel items for your bags. Im trying to find sun block, immodium tablets, etc and  CVS, walmart & target are like $1 a piece. I can't afford to pay that much for every item for 30 OOT bags...I'll be broke! Anyone know of a store where we can purchase online at bulk?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users