Photo

OOT bag contents - **Master List of Possible Items**

• Please log in to reply
764 replies to this topic

#321 palmtree

palmtree
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:54 AM

I was thinking of having travel mugs created so that there would be less waste/ a nice souvenir. We were thinking of getting them made through Coffee Mugs, Shot Glasses, Wine Glasses, Beer Mugs, Promotional Products, Tote Bags, Champagne Glasses, Wedding Favors , Sports Bottles, T-shirts, Promotional Pens & personalized Glassware.. Has anyone ordered from them?

#322 palmtree

palmtree
    • 23 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:56 AM

In terms of purrell, the dollar store has some scented no-name brands. They come 3 to a pack. I brought them to Europe with me and they worked wonderfully.

#323 shoyum

shoyum
      • 159 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:27 PM

So I've been looking everywhere trying to find bags, and I was having no luck. I thought I was going to have to resort in buying the ones from dollaramma that I wasnt a huge fan of. So I was in Walmart today saw the resuable tote hanging by the till and it was perfect!!! And for only 97 cents!!! They are all blue and made from plastic bottles. They are beach themed with a beach unbrella and loungers as the picture. I love them and I love them even more because they are under a dollar! And also people can always use this bag when they get home.

#324 echo2_62

echo2_62
        • 1,049 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by shoyum
          So I've been looking everywhere trying to find bags, and I was having no luck. I thought I was going to have to resort in buying the ones from dollaramma that I wasnt a huge fan of. So I was in Walmart today saw the resuable tote hanging by the till and it was perfect!!! And for only 97 cents!!! They are all blue and made from plastic bottles. They are beach themed with a beach unbrella and loungers as the picture. I love them and I love them even more because they are under a dollar! And also people can always use this bag when they get home.

How big are the bags?? I wonder if they have other colours too?!?!? Hmmm, might be squeezing in a walmart trip into my evening to check them out!

#325 echo2_62

echo2_62
          • 1,049 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by palmtree
            I was thinking of having travel mugs created so that there would be less waste/ a nice souvenir. We were thinking of getting them made through Coffee Mugs, Shot Glasses, Wine Glasses, Beer Mugs, Promotional Products, Tote Bags, Champagne Glasses, Wedding Favors , Sports Bottles, T-shirts, Promotional Pens & personalized Glassware.. Has anyone ordered from them?

I totally can't remember which page it was on, but someone used the same company and had the link listed as DiscountMugs.com so you might be able to use the search bar and find the comments/reviews on them?? I am pretty sure that this is who I'm going to use to order mine. They have TONS of options which is awesome, and for personalized stuff they have pretty good pricing!!

#326 shoyum

shoyum
            • 159 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:14 PM

Echo2_62

Ya the bags are a great deal. Well they didnt have any other summer type bags. But they had the normal blue ones they sell all year. They are just the standard reusable tote size bag. The same size as the Lululemon bags.

#327 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:33 PM

Target is having a 50% their dollar section at the moment, I found Cocktails for Dummies books for 50 cents a piece!

It has all kinds of crazy drinks and shots for my guests to try (they are so the type) so I'm excited! I bought out the entire stock they had!

#328 mrssharkey2be

mrssharkey2be
                • 16 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:24 AM

This is an awesmone list - thank you.

OOT Bags is quite a new idea for me and one I will definately be using, We are getting married in mexico and have friends/family coming with us from the Uk and some from USA too so I wanted to do something special to say thanks to them for travelling so far for our wedding. An OOT bag is just the thing.

#329 kgeecee

kgeecee
                  • 194 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:36 AM

so helpful!! thanks!
                    .....keila

#330 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
                    • 336 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:34 PM

This is Great Thanks!!
                      Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
                      http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
                      http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users