• Please log in to reply
764 replies to this topic

#261 sperger

sperger
  • Banned
  • 474 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:42 PM

hi shan13,
    personally i don't drink gatorade on a daily basis, but, when I was in college Gatorade definitely helped me feel better after a long night out! Are you also going to include plain water bottles of dasani, poland spring, etc?

#262 Amarillis

Amarillis
    • 1,913 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

I would definately do the crystal light singles, or kool-aid singles, you can purchase electrolyte solution like gatorade in a single!!!

I buy Herbalife products from a friend who is a distributor and she sells Herbalife H30 in singles... they are better than gatorade.

I just think that the singles that you add to a bottle of water are so much more convenient.

I always have some in my purse.

#263 shan13

shan13
      • 189 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:53 PM

Yall are so sweet and quick! me personally I love Vitamin water..I need them to hurry w/singles for those..lol!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sperger
        hi shan13,
        personally i don't drink gatorade on a daily basis, but, when I was in college Gatorade definitely helped me feel better after a long night out! Are you also going to include plain water bottles of dasani, poland spring, etc?
        Yep, I am gonna buy the waters out there and do personalized labels...now how many to leave in the room??...too many decisions :faints:

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Amarillis
        I would definately do the crystal light singles, or kool-aid singles, you can purchase electrolyte solution like gatorade in a single!!!

I buy Herbalife products from a friend who is a distributor and she sells Herbalife H30 in singles... they are better than gatorade.

I just think that the singles that you add to a bottle of water are so much more convenient.

I always have some in my purse.
        I was gonna do the singles of gatorade or propel and yes they are convenient...I keep some crystal light esp the lemonade flavor in my purse at all times..lol!

#264 BillysBride

BillysBride
        • 1,255 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:52 PM

Heck I'm having a hard enough time just finding singles PERIOD.

I'm more thinking of the heat than anything else, thats why I'm leaning toward Gatorade/Powerade. Just for the electrolyte value. If I was gonna do 'em based on taste, I'd definitely go with Tang..lol. I AM suprised they still make it!
          Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
          http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#265 march132010

march132010
          • 1,057 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:09 PM

Those are great ideas!!!!!!

#266 A2Bride

A2Bride
            • 676 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:07 PM

I also prefer crystal light and kool-aid singles as opposed to sports drink. Although after many a rough nights in college...gatorade definitely does the trick! :-)

#267 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
              • 444 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BillysBride
                Heck I'm having a hard enough time just finding singles PERIOD.

I'm more thinking of the heat than anything else, thats why I'm leaning toward Gatorade/Powerade. Just for the electrolyte value. If I was gonna do 'em based on taste, I'd definitely go with Tang..lol. I AM suprised they still make it!

I found gatorade singles at Walgreens. I'm not sure if you have one of those by you, but they had them for a good price. I think I saw some at Target as well. Good luck!

#268 edna

edna
                • Site Supporter
                • 1,360 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:15 PM

I love this idea of adding singles of gatorade or propel, but I found a 144 pk singles but is $174!! and the 8 pks are $5.75, so I think I am going to drop it , anyway what hangover can not be cured with a Clamato with Beer? LOL

#269 zethers

zethers
                  • 135 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:39 PM

I think any of your options will be appreciated and is very generous of you to include, that being said I would go with whatever is lighter on the pocket book!

#270 britsytoll

britsytoll
                    • 129 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by edna
                      I love this idea of adding singles of gatorade or propel, but I found a 144 pk singles but is $174!! and the 8 pks are $5.75, so I think I am going to drop it , anyway what hangover can not be cured with a Clamato with Beer? LOL
                      HAHAH..this is so true. "Hair of the dog...."!!!
                      http://tickers.Ticke....1f53/event.png

Bride & Groom + 41 Guests BOOKED~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users