OOT bag contents - **Master List of Possible Items**

• Please log in to reply
764 replies to this topic

#231 meseh

• 194 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:20 AM

wow, thanks for the info I'll have to check that out!

#232 TheFutureMrs.Sears

• 734 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:12 AM

Great find!! Thanks for sharing..I heart Target!!

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
      http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#233 kaitlin422

• 36 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by n&n112109
        Hey Ladies!!! I was at my local Dollar Tree today and they have a 4 pack of travel hand sanitizers for $1.00!!!! Just thought I would pass on the good deal!!
        Thanks for the heads up!!

#234 kdown224

• 21 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:39 PM

I just had to post here, because I am so happy with what I found today for my OOT bags for my female guests.

I was walking through the Christmas Tree Shop today (FABULOUS store here on the East Coast), and saw that they had baseball hats with what looked like a palm tree on them. Since we are using palm trees as a central theme of our Jamaican wedding, I stopped to look. And to my shock they had the hats in the 2 colors that we are using for the wedding, coral and light blue. Whoo Hoo!!

So I picked up 8 of the hats, 4 coral, 4 blue at a cost of $3.99 each, and then when I went around the corner I saw that they had luggage tags for $1in several different colors, 2 of which were coral and light blue. So I picked up 4 of each color and will print out labels to put on each one to identify the OOT bags.

If there are any brides in the area looking for decorations or items for DIY, I would definitely suggest you check out the Christmas Tree Shop, lots of beach and/or shell items there, and you can't beat the prices.

Attached is a pic of the items, just because I can't help but want to share my one random, perfect score for the bags!

Click the image to open in full size.

#235 foxytv

• VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:43 PM

Wow, those are great finds! Perfect! And who would have thought you would find them at the Christmas Tree Shop ~ love that store but only have been in there for holiday themed stuff. Now I know!!! YAY for you!!!

#236 Cassondra2009

• 444 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:50 PM

I love the Christmas Tree Shop! I went there today and purchased starfish for my placecards! They were $2 for 6 starfish!!

They have such great deals! Congrats on your find.

#237 ShelbyFL

• 211 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:50 PM

Wow!! Great find! Thanks for the tip and congrats on the score!! Yay!

#238 potted1

• 62 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:52 PM

Wow those are some awesome buys... congrats! I love bargain shopping

#239 merocket59

• 937 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:42 PM

Thanks for sharing your find!! I love CTS!!! I found the starfish there too, great deal!

#240 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:01 AM

Great Find!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users