Photo

OOT bag contents - **Master List of Possible Items**

• Please log in to reply
764 replies to this topic

#181 lexibride

lexibride
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:52 AM

Ohhh, I haven't gotten an email that says free tote bag yet!! That's a good one! I always make sure to get a pen, hat & t-shirt, lol! I wonder if they customize the email for each person like if they order more of one thing or another?

#182 KHarrod

KHarrod
    • 902 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:54 AM

When they first introduced the tote bags it said one bag for free but once you uploaded your logo or design it came out to be $6.99

#183 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
      • 2,115 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:55 AM

What do you do? Just sign up and place an order?

#184 lexibride

lexibride
        • 276 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:59 AM

When you sign up, you'll start to get emails weekly about free stuff. I've tried to stick with their designs, like flowers or palm trees and then it stays free. If you upload your own images (I did for my brochures) then it costs more.

#185 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
          • 450 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:23 AM

What a great find...the totes are adorable!!

#186 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
            • 2,115 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:10 PM

Thanks so much! I'm signing up now!

#187 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
              • 856 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:48 PM

Vistaprint is very addicting!!

I have used them for t-shirts, brochures, STD reply postcards, postcards, business cards, notecards, hats and I just did invitations for my dad's upcoming birthday party!

#188 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:05 PM

Yup, totally agree..very addictive. Most of my wedding related projects were thru VistaPrint. I've gotten pens, t-shirts, my oversized postcard STD's, STD magnets, my thank you cards & welcome to Jamaica cards which were the folded note cards & hats.
                  You really can't beat their prices, especially when so much of the stuff is free & I am always pleased with the quality of the products.

#189 drtracy

drtracy
                  • 436 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:26 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jamaicabride09
                    Vistaprint is very addicting!!

I have used them for t-shirts, brochures, STD reply postcards, postcards, business cards, notecards, hats and I just did invitations for my dad's upcoming birthday party!
                    I wanted to use Vista for thank you post cards but every time I upload the picture it tells me that the DPI has to be 300. It is so I'm frustrated, but what I was wondering if you've tried using your own pictures and how it turned out. (I hate to click that order button feeling so unsure!)

Thanks!

#190 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
                    • 349 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:32 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by drtracy
                      I wanted to use Vista for thank you post cards but every time I upload the picture it tells me that the DPI has to be 300. It is so I'm frustrated, but what I was wondering if you've tried using your own pictures and how it turned out. (I hate to click that order button feeling so unsure!)

Thanks!
                      That is what it told me when I ordered my Save the Dates with my monogram, but since it was "free" I ordered it anyways and everything turned out fine, not blurry at all!
                      WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users