adias.angel

OOT bag contents - **Master List of Possible Items**

We are having a pretty small group (10 confirmed, possibly up to 6 others). Has anyone gone to the trouble of doing OOT bags for such a small group? I want to do it, because it seems like a fun idea, but I just dont know. Thanks!

Hey, I'm probably Not a lot of help, because I haven't made any OOT bags. I think you should do OOT bags and I think you will be able to a lot of different and great things since you will only have 16 guest! You will be able to add better contents with fewer guest!

I think with a small group you can really do it up for the bags. They would all really enjoy it and it's a nice way to show the guests that you are thankful that they came.

I agree with the other gals. Definitely go ahead and do them. Even with small numbers, the thought is the same and it's actually ideal in that you can do it without breaking the bank. It's always a nice and usually unexpected touch I think.

i think the smaller the group, the more compelled i would feel to do them, as the expense would be far less and i could therefore afford to buy higher quality items that might really express my gratitude for their being there.

I have 15 guests and I'm doing them! With a smaller group it's much easier and costs you less as well. Sometimes it's not so good for the bulk item orders as they often have 20+ minimums for a good price ... but because we're such a small group, I was able to personalize the bags a bit better...

So, I say, go for it!!